South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the tail begins :facepalm:

Would be lucky to get to 200 now.

Collapse on. Lets see if Afridi gets a duck today.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan Innin

Dive omg why dont you

How come pakistani batsmen never dive. Dive maro yaar, baba hussy dives like Michal Phelps.

What a way to get out :facepalm he was going to explode after his ton.

How long have you been watching cricket? Its 176-4 match is far from
Won. We need 250 minimum

Pakistan have never lost to South Africa at this venue, Pakistan always wins the 2nd ODi of a series against the Proteas. Anything above 200 is more than enough to defend against the Proteas, given the resources the Pakistan team's got. South Africa are not that good of an ODI team, they lost to the Kiwis pretty badly at home.

Bilwal, Anwar, Ajmal, Afridi, Hafeez, Junaid are a better attack than Southee and friends.

I have been following cricket since 1996 world cup :waqar I was 9 during that time :kohli

Oh lol, there's still 10 overs left. Umar Akmal the last recognised batsman.

South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan I...

It was akmal fault Shazad call

Time for the tailender to slog like a blind man from ball one.

saffer commentators are suddenly buzzing. lol

It's so funny, as though their team has not played bad in the last series. If it wasn't for insanity we would have easily won the first match due to pathetic batting by SA in the first innings.

What was wrong with Akmal. single was completely on

There never was a single. Shehzad couldn't get back after coming halfway down, how would Akmal get there from the non-striker's end?

2 off the first power play over. That's what happens when two set batsmen get out.

2 off the first power play over. That's what happens when two set batsmen get out.

Can we ever seize the advantage when on top? :facepalm:

Shehzad was looking ominous. Now 230 would be a miracle.

:facepalm: i have just comeback and we have ruined the good work done by Shehzad and Maqsood

blind slogging by Afridi again a few might come off but we need a better player in this position.

Pakistan have never lost to South Africa at this venue, Pakistan always wins the 2nd ODi of a series against the Proteas. Anything above 200 is more than enough to defend against the Proteas, given the resources the Pakistan team's got. South Africa are not that good of an ODI team, they lost to the Kiwis pretty badly at home.

Bilwal, Anwar, Ajmal, Afridi, Hafeez, Junaid are a better attack than Southee and friends.

I have been following cricket since 1996 world cup :waqar I was 9 during that time :kohli

History doesn't mean anything. Records are meant to be broken.

So you basically jinx everyone :D

Really loving the stump mic in this series, should be like this for all games.

Pakistan have never also beaten SA in a ODI Series? So how can your logic apply? Your argument is weak. I'm not saying Pakistan won't win, but we need more runs, around 250 I'd say

pathetic from jnr.

This!!

It was ahmed's call. His end was the danger end and the fielder was imran tahir. It was always a single.

But Umar never moved an inch, hence Tahir threw it to the keeper's end.

Ab akmal jr ke saare fans dukhra leke yahan bhi aajayengay ke danger end keeper ka tha run kabhi bhi nahi banta tha

It was Imran Tahir (South Africa has to hide him, Tsotsobe and Amla in the field, these are the one where you take your quick singles)

Like Pakistan has to hide, Nasir, Saeed, Bilawal etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back