South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27th Nov | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shehzad was nearly out. He need to play a good inning. He hasn't had a good score in this series. He needs to get some runs today.

this is fine bowling. bowl at the line that divides good and and full... did the same in Sa test in SA

actually, a pretty good start..I am sure a lot better than what most PPers were anticipating after hearing about the conditions.

We are undoubtedly the worst batting team in the powerplay! :facepalm:

And Misbah still hasn't learned, sent Hafeez at 3 again!

What a poooooooooooooor shot. Why the hell would you play that shot to a short ball. Even my little sister can deal with short balls better than that

Styen again.....

How can you get about to the same person 15 times in a year?How?
:hafeez

Must say Hafeez is mentally tough to come out again n again #torture

This pitch looks to have great pace and bounce. Hafeez beaten by both rather than it being a good ball.

If Hafeez hasn't learned anything this year about himself as a batsman then it's a real pity more then Misbah remaining blind to the fact that he's not a top order batsman. :facepalm:

Sohaib needs to get some runs in South Africa. let's hope for a very good inning today.

No one to blame but our very own Mr. Misbah ul Haq. How dum could you be even a 10 year old can see that the batting order sucks yet he keeps on hoping for a miracle.

this is no more embarassing, its shameful now..And pretty shameless on Hafeez's part..

Dont worry, he still has the captains backing and will keep on playing in top 3 till he retires from wicket !

Pathetic from hafeez and the team management who are dead blind about this serious issue !

If someone in the Pakistani management had some sense and ball, Hafeez should be coming lower down the order.

this has to be the worst bunny bowler situation in the history of the game.

Ask Atherton and McGrath ;)

8731382319.png

this is becoming a serious problem for Hafeez. I think he needs to consult a psychiatrist :hafeez

Get over Romeo and Juliet!
Hafeez and steyn is the best love story in the history of this planet!

Number 1 and 3 are walking wickets and its really mind boggling how the whole team management are doing absolutely nothing about it !

How many of you agree that Misbah is the most Stupid captain ever by continuosly sending Hafeez the goat to Steyn the Cheetah. Why cant they be bold to drop him or send him at no. 6 or 7 ?

i understand where misbah's coming from. I eman they are not kids. Hafeez should take responsibility too. As for Nasir, well he's shot completley. needs a break. bring in manzoor. no one else left.

For an MBA, he sure continues to make absurd decisions by persisting with Hafeez at 3. :))

Hafeez is a disgrace for no 3 batsmen in the world, no one will want to bat at no 3 now.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Port Elizabeth | 27-11-2013 | Pakistan Innin

If Steyn keeps taking Hafeezs wicket Steyns ATG status may be threatened as people will nit pick and say that X % of Steyns w8 ket was Hafeez @ Y avg and hence the stats are skewed and Steyn is a HBT,Hafeez Bat Bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back