Sri Lanka (170/6) beat Pakistan (147 all out) by 23 runs to win the 2022 Asia Cup

Iftikhar does nothing other than support with singles putting more and more pressure on Rizwan,and as I was wroting he hits a 6 lol.

97 are needed from 9 overs.

They should start accelerating soon. RRR is getting too high.

Why target only weak bowlers when Chacha can hit like this

He is just swinging through the line and making clean connection. I don't think ball is turning at all.

is that a variation by hasranga that ball stayed low.
if that is a variation by him than that is great one ot bowl.

Chacha waking up and realising that the RRR is now nearly 11.

Rizwan is the best T20 batsmen in the world.

Who else can handle a pressure chase like this?

Hasaranga, Rashid and Shadab are the best spinners in the subcontinent currently in shorter format. :inti

I mentioned it earlier. Hasaranga seems overhyped and seems to lack variety. Hes quite easy to pick

From time to time he was taken apart in IPL as well. He is dangerous when his googly turns big. That is where he picked most of his wickets.

What’s the reason for PCT fans wearing War bonnets(Native Indians)?

rizwan batting well, chacha needs to strike more

Pathetic from Ifti again after six and four

Lost all the momentum

Chacha needs to gift his wicket now for the sake of Pakistan..

Nawaz should come next.

80 runs are needed from 7 overs.

I think Rizwan should start hitting now. Many wickets in hand.

This is where SL misses a guy like Malinga. His clone is not fully evolved yet. They have nobody to handle death overs.

One of these two should try to hit every other ball now. Chacha probably

Shadab is Pakistan's best player of spin is not batting at 4 is madness

Regardless of what score he end up with... He wasted the PP. We've been trying to play catch up ever since

This is where SL misses a guy like Malinga. His clone is not fully evolved yet. They have nobody to handle death overs.

Malinga is once in a lifetime bowler like Murali.. look how MI itself is finished now after his departure.

He was the reason they won the WC..

Back