Sri Lanka (170/6) beat Pakistan (147 all out) by 23 runs to win the 2022 Asia Cup

Indian broadcasters setting up the system for him to be out hence the delay.

man hasaranga is a good bowler. his leg break also spins, shadab only spins the googly. While hasanrage gets the turn on both

Iftikhar needs to hit out or get out. let Rizwan play the anchor.

Rizwan will be like I spent the night in the hospital because I was dehydrated and still managed to serve my country in the final.

Rizwan will be like I spent the night in the hospital because I was dehydrated and still managed to serve my country in the final.

He si done more for his country than probably all of us in this thread combined.

Chacha needs to attack now, last ten overs 10 rrr

I'd usually back Pakistan to get 100 off the last 10 with wickets in hand. I'm confident we gonna do this

It's gonna be one of those vintage heart pounding Pakistani run chases isn't it ?

Couple of big overs and the whole equation changes. Have faith guys

Man South Asian fans are awesome, always excited to see games as families, not including the notorious middle-eastern cousin.

is this that Nagin bowler?

Wonder if Lanka win, will they be doing hte nagin moves?

Problem is both are going for singles where one of them (chacha most likely) needs to go after the bowling and hit some boundaries

50 partnership. Time to get a move on, lots of batters left

This guy just bowled like 6 slower balls and these 2 guys still couldn't manage pick it.

Manjrekar has a good commentator voice but absolutely no insight, and six

Our approach is stuck in 90s - accumulation for majority of innings and accelerate only at the end.

Finally, Ifti with some boundaries.

Back