Sri Lanka (170/6) beat Pakistan (147 all out) by 23 runs to win the 2022 Asia Cup

what is the issue the bowler and rizwan are having?

All those who been croticising Rizwan have been clueless, he is the single reason Pak has won been in position tiwin games in this tournament and even today without his batting Pak willfall to pieces

118 runs are needed from 12 overs.

Pakistan have many wickets in hand. So, they can accelerate later.

Good over this 10 off it.. Teams need to plan for Rizwan, he just doesn’t get out.

10 from the over.

After 8 overs - Sri lanka were 55/4. Pakistan clearly ahead!

All those who been croticising Rizwan have been clueless, he is the single reason Pak has won been in position tiwin games in this tournament and even today without his batting Pak willfall to pieces

bhai let them critisize. they do this every time and every game.

While Lanka won against us ,their bowling is ridiculous for flat pitches.

All chacha needs to do right now is stay on the wicket and rotate the strike while our Rizzy boy do the job with big hitting.

Oh my God! I can't believe people can still defend how Rizwan played the PP :facepalm:

Unbelievable

Iftikhar saab batting well still now. Waiting for him to explode

Rizwan is a good percentage cricketer like Dhoni. Always takes the least risky option when he scores runs. May not be flamebuoyant or flasthy but gets the job done.

Good over this 10 off it.. Teams need to plan for Rizwan, he just doesn’t get out.

You need an explosive batter along with him. Rizwan's strike rate improves the longer he plays . But he's a slow starter and you need somebody to score quick at the other end.

Rizwan places the ball really well, every time i see the PCT play , he plays well and Babar the opposite.

The thing I am worred about is the pakistan team thinks they can chase 45 to 50 in last 4 overs. It wont happen always.

Babar Azam wicket

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/9lcwkt" width="450" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Golden duck for Fakhar Zaman

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/qv8ygr" width="450" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You need an explosive batter along with him. Rizwan's strike rate improves the longer he plays . But he's a slow starter and you need somebody to score quick at the other end.

Yeah but that’s how their team dynamic is currently, and he because he accelerates later , PCT chases scores..

chacha either gonna hit or get out in this over

Beautiful batting by these two in the last 2 overs. Don't need to panic. Just take the game deep with wickets in hand and SL will panic.

Back