Sri Lanka (184/8) defeat Bangladesh (183/7) by 2 wickets and qualify for the Super 4 stage

I don't understand why Bangladesh persisting with Mushfiqur Rahim who is definitely not a T20 player he has average of 19 with 115 strike rate after 102 matches.

They should select someone else for this mediocre T20i player.

Asia Cup rocks, all matches have been pretty good so far. And some people call this tournament irrelevant. :facepalm :inti

Wow lol BD should get in new blood they have good youngsters who will develop if selected for the national team.

I don’t see how Asian teams will win T20 wc with such senior culture approach.

Shakib switching up the gear

Asia Cup rocks, all matches have been pretty good so far. And some people call this tournament irrelevant. :facepalm :inti

Yeah man it's been very entertaining. Multination tournaments are always entertaining.

Franchise cricket is destroying international cricket and IPL is the one which has destroyed international cricket the most.

BD - 85/3 (10 overs).

One less wicket would've been nice. But, run rate is okay.

Need another 80-100 runs minimum.

10 overs to go. Hasaranga has 3 overs left. See him off and target the other 7 overs.

No he is not good. He averages 19 with 115 strike rate. He is extremely mediocre in this format.

Like I said, he has won matches for BD before. Won one game against West Indies too.

Average doesn't mean much in T20. Only strike rate matters.

Other batters are worse than Mushfiq. He is good by BD standard.

Last edited:
Like I said, he has won matches for BD before. Won one game against West Indies too.

Average doesn't mean much in T20. Only strike rate matters.

I mean other batters are worse than Mushfiq. He is good by BD standard.

He might have played one or two good innings in this format for Bangladesh but he is not good.

His strike rate is even worse than his average.
He only has 115 strike rate.

He might have played one or two good innings in this format for Bangladesh but he is not good.

His strike rate is even worse than his average.
He only has 115 strike rate.

Other BD batters are worse. That's all I am saying.

Mahmudullah, Shakib, Tamim and Mushfiq - they were the backbone of BD batting in the last decade.

LOL how can i become an umpire. I can definitely do much better job than these incompetent umpires.

Dilshan madushanka looks a good talent.

A left armer, decent height,pace and can swing the ball as well.

Srilanka should develop him and he can become a very good player.

Wasim just loves to read stats. He brings nothing as a commentator. Very poor commentator just like every other asian commentators.

Wasim just loves to read stats. He brings nothing as a commentator. Very poor commentator just like every other asian commentators.

He also said

“Big shot fine leg is in the air!!”

He says very funny things when excited

BD - 147/5 (17 overs).

9 from the over. Afif has done his job. Rest need to chip in now.

Absolutely loved the positive intent today though by BD, unlike Indian batting where we were rescued by SKY.

BD - 159/6 (18 overs).

Last 2 overs. Should try to add 30 runs. Can give them 189.

BD reaching super 4s will make it very interesting, all 4 teams fans dislike eachother lol memes galore.

Scoreboard showing BD behind on overrate but TV comms saying they have confirmed with 3rd ump that SL are fine

This rule causing some problems.

Get it to 180!! lol and 4 ridiculous,

edit: got it to 183 welldone

Last edited:
Mosaddek and Afif have been excellent for Bangladesh

Bangladesh have deserved this total, they kept on pushing even after losing wickets at regular intervals

4F0pQ4J.png

BD - 183/7 (20 overs).

Sri Lanka need 184 to win.

Batters have done well. Bowlers now have to get the job done.

Well i'll be damned, this match is turning out to be a cracker so far. SL V BD is becoming my second fav asian match up after Ind V Pak. Gotta do more of these nagging drama before the match.

Also Russel Arnold: "He won't get a firing from the captain ... because he is the captain" - after the miss-field. This guy is such a lousy commentator lol

Well i'll be damned, this match is turning out to be a cracker so far. SL V BD is becoming my second fav asian match up after Ind V Pak. Gotta do more of these nagging drama before the match.

Also Russel Arnold: "He won't get a firing from the captain ... because he is the captain" - after the miss-field. This guy is such a lousy commentator lol

It was Manjrekar

Him and Ramiz were so cheesy

It was a team effort.

Miraz, Afif, Mahmudullah, and Mosaddek. They all chipped in.

Agreed. But at one point BD was heading towards a mid range total like 150. This guy made the statement by attacking their best bowler. He hit him out of the attack.

Lanka needs to do what BD openers did. Instead, they are doing what they did with Afg in the previous match

Back