Sri Lanka (184/8) defeat Bangladesh (183/7) by 2 wickets and qualify for the Super 4 stage

Lanka seems to have no intent for now.

Edit: as I said that six lol

SL - 13/0 (3 overs; target: 184).

NRR is now above 10. Need more tight overs to increase it further.

Nissanka is a great player against short ball. I remember smacking Mitchell starc's back of a length ball into stands in Australia.

Nissanka is a great player against short ball. I remember smacking Mitchell starc's back of a length ball into stands in Australia.

The ball wasn't moving there but yes the pace was better, I feel cutters by Fizz can get him out that way and four lol

Lanka seems to have no intent for now.

Edit: as I said that six lol

Stop jinxing lol..I want BD in next round..SL nowadays is just boring to watch..SL Vs Ind Pak seems so boring..on the other hand BD is fun even when they lose badly 😂

BD should bowl spin here. Pace is easy.

Also, BD pacers are poorer than spinners.

Stop jinxing lol..I want BD in next round..SL nowadays is just boring to watch..SL Vs Ind Pak seems so boring..on the other hand BD is fun even when they lose badly ��

:)))I said that as well, their fans and cringe celebrations make it very very interesting.

Finally a good over for Lanka, should continue the momentum from here, thanks to the dropped catch although Kusal hasn't really played that well yet.

And as I said that Kusal smacked Shakib for back to back sixes lol

Last edited:
BD have 7 bowlers today. 4 spinners and 3 pacers.

SL - 26/0 (4 overs).

158 runs are needed from 16 overs.

Finally a good over for Lanka, should continue the momentum from here, thanks to the dropped catch although Kusal hasn't really played that well yet.

And as I said that Kusal smacked Shakib for back to back sixes lol

Looks like I have to watch the borefest that is SL Vs Ind and SL Vs Pak..I know who to blame😶

Looks like I have to watch the borefest that is SL Vs Ind and SL Vs Pak..I know who to blame��

I'm going to try the opposite now.

BD getting murdered, Lanka taking the game away now.

Slog sweep is the best shot against spin

Every batsman should have this in his arsenal if he wants to play T20

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] said he is comfortably better than every batsman in Pakistan besides Babar

There must be half a dozen BD players who are better than him. They are playing him as if he is nicholas Pooran.

Rofl and out :))) I'm in the zone today Nissanka!

Wc is going to have many bowlers bowling short now lol

Last edited:
Definitely more entertaining match than India/Pakistan match where batting was poor from both sides.

Is Ebadot the same guy who won BD the Test match against NZ?

Lol 2 wks for BD..do your stuff man..I want to see the nagin Vs IND and Pak and see virat's reaction!!

SL is one team that handles pressure well. But even they seem to feel the pinch. may be due to this rivalry?

OK. I take my comment back.

Sri Lankans are comfortable against spin. So, pacers should bowl now.

SL - 62/2 (7 overs).

Opportunity missed for BD. Kusal is the danger man here.

124 runs are needed from 13 overs.

Luckily for BD that went to Taskin. Good athleticism. ANd i have seen taking some good catches.

Should have had a fourth there. He slams it on a hard length ball after ball does Ebadot.

That drop by Mushi if it ends up costing the game today Mushi should be dropped.

RR is good but wickets falling another gone 4 down. Rajapaksa falls like Rajpaksas from the party

Feeling bad for Jayawardene. He will face the wrath of BD fans tonight :(

Looked like srilankans were only prepared for world class bowlers Fizz and shakib 😆

Feeling bad for Jayawardene. He will face the wrath of BD fans tonight :(

Well he was only pushing his country's bowlers, BD fans have to be sore losers to mock him, but yeah subcontinent , one never knows.

SL - 80/4 (10 overs).

104 runs are needed from 10 overs.

Ebadot has 2 overs left. Shakib has 1.

Back