Sri Lanka (184/8) defeat Bangladesh (183/7) by 2 wickets and qualify for the Super 4 stage

Whatever happens this seems to be the most exciting match so far..did not expect this from the borefest SL and bellow par BD

SL - 95/4 (12 overs).

89 runs are needed from 8 overs.

Shakib is done with his quota.

Shanaka has changed the tune of the game, lol back to back sixes, finally the momentum is with him now.

15 runs of first 2 balls lol

Lol The gift that keeps giving lol hopefully they don't beat us in super 4

That will be exciting as well..I hope they rile up Virat..who knows that might bring the mighty kholi back in form

Lanka taking the game away now. Good call to bring back Fizz

Last edited:
Its remarkable how Ebadot brought BD into the game and then Lanka back into the game as well.

Blame completely lies on Mushi though

I think ICC should come up with fielding rankings as well, it would be hard to judge catches but i'm sure they can figure out a way.

It seems like catching standards have dropped since last 5 years.

What a match this is turning out to be. Not sure about you guys, all of the matches so far has been quite interesting in this edition of asia cup. Even the Hong Kong match was good too

Excellent Day for Taskin, hit a six, took 2 remarkable catches and bowled well taking 2 wickets.

Fizz has declined so bad. He's arguably the worst BD bowler on display.

Extremely doable by Lanka 34 from 18 with no Taskin and Fizz's overs remaining

Three crucial overs now..the main bowlers have been used.

What's the largest chase in Dubai/UAE? I think this would be right up there if Lanka can pull it off.

It's Lanka's game to lose now, BD don't have any bowler remaining for death.

Bangladesh are just one just one wicket away from closing this. SL were favourites if they had lost one less wicket.

Bangladesh are just one just one wicket away from closing this. SL were favourites if they had lost one less wicket.

Doesn't look like BD has any good bowlers left. I still will put my money on SL

Yeah its over, BD doesn't have anyone to bowl , Ebadot can't manage this in his first game. lol and out.. big Wicket

Back