Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Pallekele | 9/6/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Kulasekra demolishing our opening batting like McGrath...

What embarrassing and horrible bowling by Gul and Tanvir.

Gul is not the same bowler opening than he is when he bowls 1st or 2nd change.

Tanvir is just meh!!

Good luck Pakistan chasing this target and well done to BD whom wanted to chase something close to 300 last game, well you'll get you wish now :facepalm:

good last over 281 looks a hell of a task with afridi sloted at 6th

great last overs by kukri only 5 runs given let's see if we can chase 280 runs

U Never pak bats they r like so unpreditable, pTa nhi thy might chase it dwn. Send Lala opening wid hafeez azhar ke bus ki baat nhi.

very very ordinary bowling by Pakistan today..Only Ajmal bowled well.

what embarrassing and horrible bowling by gul and tanvir.

Gul is not the same bowler opening than he is when he bowls 1st or 2nd change.

Tanvir is just meh!!

Good luck pakistan chasing this target and well done to bd whom wanted to chase something close to 300 last game, well you'll get you wish now :facepalm:

bd?:13:

U Never pak bats they r like so unpreditable, pTa nhi thy might chase it dwn. Send Lala opening wid hafeez azhar ke bus ki baat nhi.

If it comes down to Afridi, then he has to bat sensibly to get us over the line. We need firepower down the order.

Great effort by Dillu.

Something similar is required from anyone of top 4 Pakistan batsmen. May be the super Talunted UA can do it for Pak

I hope thy win i took day off frm wrk for pak, well if thy wont then its fine latr on football matches will mak up for today for me. I want Afridi to hit perera for 6 sixes an over.

If Pak loses more then two wickets within 10 overs, it'll be curtains for them.

virot kohli is a special player i hope pak batsmen r watching his inning video to learn from 23 yr old kid. how to play in nowdays odi cricket. especially misbah and younis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back