Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to see Shahzaib, Umar Amin, Lahore dynamite and of course Shoaib Akhtar, hope the speed gun is up and running as well.

Great stuff by Cricinfo.

As Delhi Doodhwalas or Calcutta Chaprasees are not playing, Cricindo has gone to sleep!

Match starts in 15 mins, and the "live coverage" is a dead duck. No teams, no commentary, no emails, no nothing.

Very, very poor.

ShehryarK said:
Great stuff by Cricinfo.

As Delhi Doodhwalas or Calcutta Chaprasees are not playing, Cricindo has gone to sleep!

Match starts in 15 mins, and the "live coverage" is a dead duck. No teams, no commentary, no emails, no nothing.

Very, very poor.

That is why its fun to follow Pakistan's game on PP. :afridi

ShehryarK said:
Great stuff by Cricinfo.

Very, very poor.
Try cricbuzz.com

I thought game was starting at 4 AM EST and I was 37 minutes late in waking up but guess what? I was early?

Cover Drive said:
I thought game was starting at 4 AM EST and I was 37 minutes late in waking up but guess what? I was early?

Go back to bed for another 12 minutes.

I wish i was at home watching cricket, but it might work out better if i dont watch it live ( just in case they loose) :)

Teams:

Pakistan (Playing XI): Salman Butt, Shahzaib Hasan, Umar Amin, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Kamran Akmal(w), Shahid Afridi(c), Abdul Razzaq, Mohammad Aamer, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Asif

Sri Lanka (Playing XI): Tillakaratne Dilshan, Upul Tharanga, Kumar Sangakkara(w/c), Mahela Jayawardene, Chamara Kapugedera, Thilan Samaraweera, Angelo Mathews, Farveez Maharoof, Nuwan Kulasekara, Muttiah Muralitharan, Lasith Malinga

shoaib akhtar will be bowling first as per seniority
but i think he should 1st change... 1 terror rahay ga . opponent par...and above all.. asif is best to use new ball

hmmmm this looks an aweswome batting line up for T20 not sure for the longer version. Salman Butt needs to bat through the innings.

Venkatesh prasad (neo tv) thinks it will be good for cricket if pakistan wins today

tensed tensd.......gona stream the match at workk.....hope i dont get caught....:)

Rameez raza & lakshman sivaramakrishnan in the commentary ...........duh

Team lineup

Shahid Afridi*, Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik, Shahzaib Hasan, Umar Akmal, Kamran Akmal†, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Asif, Umar Amin, Mohammad Aamer

Shoaib Akhtar needs a hair cut .... Short hair would make him look a bit more younger & fitter..

Someone tell him that short hairs are "IN" all round the world...

Seein the slow-mo Akhtar is jogging into bowl, not really sprinitng and when he bowled not too much follow through. Using his bulk to force the ball.
Looks rusty and a little labored

Friend786 said:
not that fast

LoL, He has already hit 140 in his 1st over on International return. What you want? He should start with 150+

iafzal said:
Seein the slow-mo Akhtar is jogging into bowl, not really sprinitng and when he bowled not too much follow through. Using his bulk to force the ball.
Looks rusty and a little labored

I agree definitely. Wanted to make the same point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back