Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pace variation by Mohammad Asif.

If we get Dilshan soon then SL will be under immens pressure

Cover Drive said:
Ahh lucky Dilshan!

Dilshan looking in horrible touch! In fact, both openers looking in poor touch
But still he has maintained a strike rate of well over 100..:13:

Who in this pakistani line up keeps saying: "ahahhaahahha" I heard this during T20s as well

Lots of cheering going on. A proof that cheerleader is at the helm. :afridi

:p

Pakistan bowlers have bowled 2/3 good balls and then release the pressure with a boundary ball! You simply cant do that!

they should have started with aamer/akhtar. pace from both ends.

great bowling by akhtar. happy to see him hovering around the 90 mph mark.

ramiz making fun of physique of shiva. This is not funny ramez. stay away from any personal comments.

consistently bowling 90 mph here...looks fit too:) good job shoaib ,good job afridi ,good job waqar

Desire said:
ramiz making fun of physique of shiva. This is not funny ramez. stay away from any personal comments.

ramiz is a choad. he always does that and comes across as a jack ass.

Cover Drive said:
Dilshan once again shows that he is in horrible touch!
He's always been in this kind of touch but yetl he manages to score quickfire 50's and hundreds..

Good over from Akthat just a single from it.

31/0 after 5

Pakistan need some wickets here!

Asif on the other hand is a big worry for me, and I am not just talking about this match. Good change with Aamir in.

beauty to start with . .how the hell does this dilshan guy score runs ?he looks like getting out every ball .. what i hate is how these no good commentators shower praises on him

Good proactive captaincy to bring on Aamer.

This was sadly lacking during T20s - well done skip for being a quick learner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back