Sri Lanka v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Colombo l 28/7/2013 | Commentary & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL_Fan

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Post of the Week
SA won the toss yet again and decide to bat first Boooooo!

Oops by 3rd ODI I meant the 4th one :afridi

Toss: South Africa have won the toss and they will bat first. They have made a couple of changes - Hashim Amla and Kleinveldt come in. Alviro Petersen and Ryan McLaren are not playing. McLaren is down with a hamstring strain.
Sri Lanka have made just one change. Lahiru Thirimanne comes in for Angelo Perera.
Thirimanne's return was expected.

Out of the last 10 ODIs Matthews has captained he has won the toss just twice. One of them being the rain curtailed game against India and the other the CT game against Eng.

De kock hasn't lived up to his potential yet.. that was an awful shot

Just look at how good SA look with Amla in the team... Now imagine Smith, Kallis and Steyn..

Batting looking easy out there. At night time different story i'm sure.

I want Hashim Amla to score a century but at the same time Sri Lanka win.

Going by what went on a couple of days ago any thing over 200 will be a tough chase here I reckon.

Now matthews serving up rubbish. Should have been banned for a couple of games more lol. Gone downhill since he came back.

The outfield is lightening fast. Hit the gap --> :4

SA going well 46/1 i hope they win.. so the 5th ODI will be the decider

:amla looks set to take another :kohli record very soon after :kohli sets it. Something tells me :kohli will be a very happen man the day :amla retires :))

Looks like SL really wants to take this to a 5th game

Looks like Amla is quite the draw, there's more posts in this thread than the Zim v India one.

Who knows if Amla had played the first 3 games this series might have already been over :msd

Not only Amla even Chris Martin would have made good use of the rubbish being served up :afridi

The wicket looks as flat as it could be. Hope it stays the same for us. Went berserk at night last game :iqasim

SA taking the batting PP. Very good move by SA.

Could bat SL out of the game right here.

Re: Sri Lanka v South Africa | 3rd ODI | Colombo l 28/7/2013

Hash cashing in on some pure crap from Lankan bowlers. In short boosting his stats :mobashir :hamster:

If :kohli can do it, why can't :amla?

Amla bloody well should do it. But Mr Mobashir was whinging about how Talunted Boy Wonder Umar doesn't boost his stats and scores "tough" runs and Kohli and MSD are boosting stats against poor bowling as if Umar faces Garner and Holding and VK and MSD face underarm bowling from Uganda.

Amla bloody well should do it. But Mr Mobashir was whinging about how Talunted Boy Wonder Umar doesn't boost his stats and scores "tough" runs and Kohli and MSD are boosting stats against poor bowling as if Umar faces Garner and Holding and VK and MSD face underarm bowling from Uganda.

Lol what kind of gibberish is this?

Lol what kind of gibberish is this?

Ask Boy Wonder's fans. Even I'm confused. These days scoring runs against poor bowling is considered a crime :amla

Matthews needs to get off his **** and change things up. Far too predictable. Move the field up. Need wickets.

AB and Miller are going to maul the SL bowlers when they come in

Last edited:
Instead he spreads the field lol. Rubbish captain. Should have taken an extended break. Chandi was doing a fine job.

Ranjeet talking absolute nonsense as usual. Not too many big overs? Lol I could recall a fair few.

ICC needs to ban Ranjeet for talking so much crap

And it pays off. Amla outta here boii.

Keep the pressure up. Have the balls to keep it up. Not gonna win by trying to contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back