Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really liking the SR of Younis

This is the advantage of him coming at number 4. At number 3, with the field up, he struggles to flow many times

Just noticed, kami wearing Michael Jordan jersey number.

100 up for pak

Good running by Yk and Kami , 102/2 off 19 overs . Good

102 for 2 after 19

I wonder if Sri Lanka will still be 'very happy' with this?

Stupid moronic commentator. Idiot.

looking at this pitch and our boeling attack.............. we definitly nedd 300+ to keep this safe.

This is where I miss Malik - he's useless against pace but he had turned Murali and Bhaji into his b1tches.

we really need to run at least 4 runs off the spinners from here on ... n an occasional 6+ over .. till the 35th over mark before exploding with the nukes :umarakmal :afridi :razzaq

From Cricindo :

Kishore: "People speak of depth in Pakistan's batting line-up. But, except Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-haq & Hafeez all the other players are averaging below 30. This line-up may collapse in a big match as the tournament progresses.

what a retarded thing to say ? This is not a big match ?

dot ball to end the over, 3 runs of the over as Pakistan moves on to 105-2 in 20 overs at the eco rate of 5.25 runs per over.

Pak 105/2 after 20 overs

40 runs and 1 wicket in last 10 overs.

I think Razzaq will come good today because he usually does well under pressure like in Abu Dhabi where he was'nt secure a starting spot, he did the best innings of his life.

There is a news..

Broad has upset stomach before india match.. kya mila ka pila deya becharay ko :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back