Super 8 qualification scenarios for Pakistan in ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Pakistan don't deserve to go through. But I do think its really stupid that the ICC decided to arrange games in Florida at this time of the year. Especially when there is a fully functional cricket stadium in Morrisville, North Carolina. Where they hosted some MLC games as well.

i guess we are known for such favors.
1999 - lose to Bangladesh, they got test status
2024 - lose to USA, cricket grows there and good for game overall.

just hoping we can have a 5 match series every 2 years Pakistan vs USA - the AN cup (Absolutely Not).
Bangladesh loss was deliberate though. Reportedly coordinated at the highest levels of government.

Pakistan don't deserve to go through. But I do think its really stupid that the ICC decided to arrange games in Florida at this time of the year. Especially when there is a fully functional cricket stadium in Morrisville, North Carolina. Where they hosted some MLC games as well.
Exactly, I was wondering too why NC wasn’t chosen

Lock this thread! It’s over for Pakistan! All blame on Chacha ! He finished Pakistan World Cup chances

Got to laugh all those folks that were making calculations and those banking on others to help Pak get through.

All the players, myself, all the fans and everybody else connected with Pak cricket thoroughly and utterly deserve this humiliation.

What a shameless bunch of individuals we all are for having the gumption to support and follow this even more shameful of a team.

Back