The 3rd T20I between England and Pakistan called off due to a saturated outfield and persistent rain

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Naw, Archer too 2 wickets only conceded 28 runs despite being pelted into oblivion by fakhar.

None of pur bats besides fakhar can play him. Fakhar when switched on can play and attack anyone including the likes of jansen, Bumrah but switched off he's a tail ender.

The rest all flop willy nilly. If Babar and rizwan perform against quality bowlers their mostly walls, and not really suited for t20 but they can hold the line atleast.

Everyone else from chacha, to azam to shadab to saim to usman khan will all flop
He went for 15 in his first over, any good batting side would have capitalized on it. That’s why I said his real test would be against a good batting side.

A couple of rained out games and we will really struggle to progress into the Super 8's
I am.more worried about ireland they beat us and in a one off game if they do that again we will be out as every other team apart from.India is weak although USA winning the series against banglasesh means they will fight too

I am.more worried about ireland they beat us and in a one off game if they do that again we will be out as every other team apart from.India is weak although USA winning the series against banglasesh means they will fight too

For sure, Pak vs Ireland at this stage is 50/50

There is a real chance we might get knocked our in the first round. If we lose against India, there would be an added pressure on us, and Pakistan always performs poorly against a lower ranked team when there is pressure on them.

There is a real chance we might get knocked our in the first round. If we lose against India, there would be an added pressure on us, and Pakistan always performs poorly against a lower ranked team when there is pressure on them.

yeah, we choke more than south africa and since it also looks like the Pak-England game on Thursday will rain out, we will be going into the WC low on confidence as well. So pressure & lack on momentum will not bode well for us

yeah, we choke more than south africa and since it also looks like the Pak-England game on Thursday will rain out, we will be going into the WC low on confidence as well. So pressure & lack on momentum will not bode well for us
If we had played all four games, we would gone into the WC with even lower confidence. At least now there is a false hope. Playing a series against a team like England so near to the WC was a very bad idea to begin with. It would have shattered whatever was left of our morale.

The good news is that the USA don’t know what XI we’ll be going with, the bad news is that neither does our management.

If we had played all four games, we would gone into the WC with even lower confidence. At least now there is a false hope. Playing a series against a team like England so near to the WC was a very bad idea to begin with. It would have shattered whatever was left of our morale.
yeah positive signs that "Qudrat ka Nizam" is returning on a right time lol

He went for 15 in his first over, any good batting side would have capitalized on it. That’s why I said his real test would be against a good batting side.
Bro my original claim was Archer tips the scales massively I'm England's favour. Previously England's bowling was toothless in 2023 wc, which meant that in t20 Pakistan had the chance to chase atleast as babar and rizwan are atleast able to bash weak attacks as we've seen them chase 200+ against crap units.

But with rasheed back in form, Moeen ali being a massively improved bowler and Archer coming back, game over.

What does other world class teams have anything to do with what I originally claimed?

Bro my original claim was Archer tips the scales massively I'm England's favour. Previously England's bowling was toothless in 2023 wc, which meant that in t20 Pakistan had the chance to chase atleast as babar and rizwan are atleast able to bash weak attacks as we've seen them chase 200+ against crap units.

But with rasheed back in form, Moeen ali being a massively improved bowler and Archer coming back, game over.

What does other world class teams have anything to do with what I originally claimed?
I assumed you were talking about their overall chances. You mentioned 2023 WC, how English players were out of form and bowling was toothless, so I assumed it was in reference to their overall performance as we didn’t even beat them in 2023 WC with their out of form players/toothless bowling.

Back at the hotel.

As soon as the match was called off, it was blue skies!

Managed to capture a few videos of the players though, including Azam Khan sharing a lift with me! You can guess what he had in his hand.

On to the Oval next!

I assumed you were talking about their overall chances. You mentioned 2023 WC, how English players were out of form and bowling was toothless, so I assumed it was in reference to their overall performance as we didn’t even beat them in 2023 WC with their out of form players/toothless bowling.
Maybe I misphrased, but no bro I'm not forwarding England winning the cup, eng and SA are one trick ponies.

Despite many Indian posters complaining, Australia and India are still the 2 strongest teams

Sa is useless at chasing otherwise their the strongest team overall if they bat first. NZ can't handle Australia and frankly Williamson will be a massive liability to carry. England relies on jacks, Salt and butler. Bairstow ain't their yet in form, And ali, Liam livingstone and Brooks have been walking wickets for an entire year now.

West Indies could be the suprise of the tournament though as well as Afghanistan. We'll see.

Worried about the Ireland game. They can upset us easily. Team doesn't look balanced

Rain and England are like brother and sister. This country is not suitable for arranging cricket matches. PCB should have played cricket in the USA instead of England. Worst tour so far with rain poping out as an eventual winner.

Maybe I misphrased, but no bro I'm not forwarding England winning the cup, eng and SA are one trick ponies.

Despite many Indian posters complaining, Australia and India are still the 2 strongest teams

Sa is useless at chasing otherwise their the strongest team overall if they bat first. NZ can't handle Australia and frankly Williamson will be a massive liability to carry. England relies on jacks, Salt and butler. Bairstow ain't their yet in form, And ali, Liam livingstone and Brooks have been walking wickets for an entire year now.

West Indies could be the suprise of the tournament though as well as Afghanistan. We'll see.

West Indies are ranked 4th in the T20 rankings and this World T20 is in home conditions. It wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Rain and England are like brother and sister. This country is not suitable for arranging cricket matches. PCB should have played cricket in the USA instead of England. Worst tour so far with rain poping out as an eventual winner.
It's just like their playing selections, they don't have a clue. A corrupt and unprofessional outfit.

Back