The Ashes | 5th Test | Sydney | Day 4 | 6/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson going at over NINE an over in his current spell. :)))

I might have to transfer some of that England profit over to the draw to give my book more balance just in case Strauss is very conservative with a declaration

Haven't we gone past that stage?

Prior gone, dec coming up surely?

I support England when they are winning and plus the coverage of ashes looks stunning in HD so I watch atleast the 1st session every night but today I missed the 1st hour but am going now to watch the end of inning sixes by swan and prior.

Ok makes sense then, as a neutral it's pretty one-sided so not worth watching....

Yep its out, probably a good thing for England actually that!

Sri Lanka away
South Africa away
New Zealand home
India home

Doesn't get any easier, even New Zealand would be chomping at the bit to defeat their arch rivals.

Has New Zealand ever won a series in Australia? Hadlee days perhaps?

Tremlett at 11? This is a ridiculous batting line up. :))

What an over, Swann is going berserk out there, a 20 run over, this is quality England!!!

Mitchell Akram Johnson's economy rate for this spell.

Doesn't get any easier, even New Zealand would be chomping at the bit to defeat their arch rivals.

Has New Zealand ever won a series in Australia? Hadlee days perhaps?

Yep, our darkest hour (prior to today that is :facepalm:) was losing to NZ home and away in 1985. When Hadlee destroyed us like nobody ever has since.

My word, Aussies especially their bowlers have been treated like dirt by the English batters..

Beating of highest order throughout the series (barring Perth)..

Replays are not showing any evidence of an edge there at all really

:)) at Chappel's comment on Clerk's silly review,' just wanted to experience it, first one as captain'

Won't it be some sort of record if Australia lose the match by an innings?...

Most innings defeats in a series or most consecutive innings defeats...

Last edited:
Strauss should just declare now to be a troll and let Australia know they can't bowl him out.

350 should be enough to inflict an innings defeat.

Why England is batting so slow
Either declare or score quick runs...

Last edited:
Err.. They're going at a run a ball (last 10 overs) LOL.

I am watching England vs Ashes 4th test's highlights ...and You?

I think you should tune in to watch them play live because they have been scoring at a good pace and raced on from overnight 488-7 to 636-9 and its lunch break...

I think you should tune in to watch them play live because they have been scoring at a good pace and raced on from overnight 488-7 to 636-9 and its lunch break...

I tuned it ..Geo super is showing ads :(

Strauss should declare just before the resumption. :)))

I bet bowlers wont be eating anything ...they will be thinking oh first get this damn last wicket

Another record broken by England, nothing new for them this Ashes, 637-9 highest score in Australia since 1928!

Swann has The Sun's sticker on bat.......whatta muppet

Last edited:
Hilfenhaus gets Tremlett caught behind.

England all out for 644.

Australia trail by 364.

Hilfenhaus bags his best figures of the series 3-121. Well bowled sir!

Watson is averaging over 50 in this series btw. Quality bat.

Hughes just looks like a walking wicket. He needs to score some runs, this wicket is pretty flat now - though it should spin a fair bit.

watson look to prove he is no cry baby..want to prove he is strong-.-

Watson has been a cut above the rest of Australia's batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back