The Official PP Landmark Thread

Well done VM, we can all breath easily now that you are going.

Today is not over yet. Now that I have gotten a signature and all, I dunno...I am kinda feeling a bit settled in. You might just have to suffocate for a little while longer :)

Last edited:
Congrats v_m after 500 posts you really picked up the speed thats good to see.

@ saeed-sohail- Thanks brother you are spared from attack now.

Today is not over yet. Now that I have gotten a signature and all, I dunno...I am kinda feeling a bit settled in. You might just have to suffocate for a little while longer :)

wat, that's not fair ... I had my girly jokes ready that I wanted to share with guys only. Just leave VM, leave. leeeeeave. Leave now (chinese accent)

:afridi

wat, that's not fair ... I had my girly jokes ready that I wanted to share with guys only. Just leave VM, leave. leeeeeave. Leave now (chinese accent)

:afridi

kk ye DON kon hay tumharey avatar may?:malik

haha nahi bhaion yeh pitbull hai ... o nahi yaar, yeh Insaan hi hai, bas shakal se janwar lagta hai :sreesanth

Thanks Fireworks but im much slower than u in about 4 months u've reached 11,154 that's wat i call good SR njamal574 and sometimes i look at ur runs and feel like catching up but i just can't!!

crossed 3,500 recently. Took some time but yea..:D

congats to N1CF, 12 cavalry & SAF! :14:

keep it up!

:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo

Took a bit longer than it should have, but your humble chaiwala finally made it! :11:

celebration.gif

insert baby in backseat going crazy gif here

gjdm, I hit 7000 recently too. Here's to many, many more from both of us.

I won't congratulate you Chaiwala because I don't want you overtaking my hard earned runs (which I fear you might, as I will have to go into hiding soon because of MCATs). Why don't you take a lonnnggg nice vacation somewhere? Yes?

Thanks bro, you too. Cheers!

violet_may said:
I won't congratulate you Chaiwala because I don't want you overtaking my hard earned runs (which I fear you might, as I will have to go into hiding soon because of MCATs). Why don't you take a lonnnggg nice vacation somewhere? Yes?

It is inevitable. My strike rate has surpassed even the great Misbah. But I suppose I should follow your advice; I think I'll take a vacation from Intro section, and post in Time Pass for a while.

Last edited:
Is anakwalajinn's satirical comments about everything being haraam, OFFICIALLY haraam? :p

Is anakwalajinn's satirical comments about everything being haraam, OFFICIALLY haraam? :p

You may have a point there bro, seriously :inti
One should not make too much fun of things, and we might be in trouble up there for istuff we thought was harmless fun jokes :yk :zoni

500th post :facepalm::yk

congrats...stop slapping you forehead, one of these days you're going to hurt yourself.

Thanks AZ bai,u've nearly got 45,000 :eek:

lol, I think I stopped checking at least a year ago.

:yahoo:yahoo

Took a bit longer than it should have, but your humble chaiwala finally made it! :11:

congrats guys, keep 'em coming.

1500! I am a runs machine :D

Halfway to 2000 :yahoo

weren't you on a thousand a couple of days ago? wow.

is celebrating PP landmarks OFFICIALLY haraam?

no but your feeble attempts to be funny just might be.

looks like someone has taken over shehryarK bhai's role, ey?
I have NOTHING to do, summer vacation and I live at a remote location -,- kia karrein

however congrats to everyone with their achievement. credit goes 2 di buoyz

weren't you on a thousand a couple of days ago? wow.

Hehehe yes I was. But recent antics of :afridi+:ibutt, as well as political threads in Time Pass, have really helped increase my run rate.

Congrats ITguy on your achievement!

I missed my 2000th post but still a landmark! :D

At the rate I am posting at, i have made 2000 posts in 2 years. Which means 1000 post each year! Decent rate if your also majoring in a tough major like engineering!

And congratulations to the other people who have posted in this threaD! Never thought you guys would get this far but you've made it ;-)

^
You cannot trust a looney person.

Congrats on your 2K milestone Fawad_bhai. I shall soon get there as well.

V_M stop scoring so quickly!!!:afridi You can't stop the inevitable, so no point in making it difficult for me :p

Hehehe. Once I make 2000, I can study in peace. You won't be able to catch up then :D

Congratulations Fawad_Bhai. Keep it going. :hafeez

Congrats on your 2K milestone Fawad_bhai. I shall soon get there as well.

Thanks! :D

It is still amazing how people who joined in 2011 can get soo many posts in just a matter of months! Good job guys :)

Hehehe. Once I make 2000, I can study in peace. You won't be able to catch up then :D

:)) If you dont have classes right now, then that post number should go up rather fast! :wahab

2 hazaar!!! :yahoo :yahoo

Take that chaiwala :))

I now go study in peace. For I know, you can never catch up in time.

funny-pictures-boxing.jpg

^ Congrats v_m, you are really picking up the scoring rate now.

Back