The Official PP Landmark Thread

Congrats SA_r. Why you changed your username?
Thanks NJamal,the reason why i changed my username is because fllow members on pp used to think me and N1AF r the same people.btw do u like my new username or old one No 1 cricket fan??

Thanks Fireworks! But you better watch, 'cause I'm hot on your trail! :D

Finally teabag...after all those posts in the intro thread, one would think you would be at 3000 already. Just look at me. I think I have made at least 500 posts in intro threads alone :))

But, congrats indeed! May you never ever beat me :D

Finally teabag...after all those posts in the intro thread, one would think you would be at 3000 already. Just look at me. I think I have made at least 500 posts in intro threads alone :))

But, congrats indeed! May you never ever beat me :D

I'm sorry, but I actually try to post with quality. Nature threads? Psh what kind of lame, low quality, post-count boosting crap is that? On the other hand, SamiUllah and I post with actual meaning. We know what's up.
In plus, I would have reached 2000 a while back if it weren't for that nasty bouncer I took a week or so back, causing me to be out of play for a few days. But enjoy your lead while you have it, because unfortunately for you, I'm about to finish summer classes. Come next week, a monster will take over PP to reclaim what is rightfully his.

Oh, and thanks! :D

I'm sorry, but I actually try to post with quality. Nature threads? Psh what kind of lame, low quality, post-count boosting crap is that? On the other hand, SamiUllah and I post with actual meaning. We know what's up.
In plus, I would have reached 2000 a while back if it weren't for that nasty bouncer I took a week or so back, causing me to be out of play for a few days. But enjoy your lead while you have it, because unfortunately for you, I'm about to finish summer classes. Come next week, a monster will take over PP to reclaim what is rightfully his.

Oh, and thanks! :D

Quality and you teabag?! :)))

You just like the rest of us chai kay pattay. No point in denying it.

But, that was a good laugh I must say :)). Why are you being jealous? If stats say I am better than you, then it must be true, yes? :sachin

:p

@ Fireworks: Thanks! Quantity over quality FTW :hamster: :indianteam

:yk

Quality and you teabag?! :)))

You just like the rest of us chai kay pattay. No point in denying it.

But, that was a good laugh I must say :)). Why are you being jealous? If stats say I am better than you, then it must be true, yes? :sachin

:p

@ Fireworks: Thanks! Quantity over quality FTW :hamster: :indianteam

:yk

Look how many smilies you have used in this post! How ironic. More low quality, filler posts. I mean, are you even capable of writing an essay? Or even a paragraph? Because, all I ever see you post is one or two lines....:jheenga

I was looking for this thread when I reached 4,000 posts but the search function wasnt working before :pissed:

Anyways, im in the 4,000+ club :hamster:

700th post​

facepalm.gif

I've been here over a year and I'm not yet on 900 posts and people who have been here for like a month seem to be on over a thousand if not more!

Me thinks I need to up my strike rate :misbah

I've been here over a year and I'm not yet on 900 posts and people who have been here for like a month seem to be on over a thousand if not more!

Hmm yes, I think you need to also. :akhtar would be disappointed with your speed.

seems like im catching up to you

Lemme just calculate your post p/day

Me=4.52
chaiwala=11.2
161 kph=1.83

Last edited:
Eggactly.

But, stop saying that here. Let people think I have 3700 quality posts :yk

In reality, I should only have 3000 posts, and teabag should only have 1500 posts :sachin.

Yeah but I post more than the occasional essay in TP to compensate! I propose the new measure for posting should be word count, and not number of posts.

New measurement for posting should be based on how many people quote you in their posts ... I would be right up there, check all MQM threads :p.

Anyways I've reached 9,500 posts. Nine thousands too many.

I am in my nervous ninethousandies finally on my way to becoming a world class player :p

HAVE I MADE IT LARGE? :23: :23:

Fireworks,

Well done, but don't get too comfortable. Like I said, I'm hot on your trail. Gimme a couple months broseph.

Back