The Zulqarnain Haider Story

found this on internet :))

182793_188027941229756_100000676535930_493383_6603742_n.jpg

LOL he said Pakistan will be kicked out in 1st round because WC is fixed

without a doubt , i can say , this lowlife scum of the Earth is a liar

LOL he said Pakistan will be kicked out in 1st round because WC is fixed

without a doubt , i can say , this lowlife scum of the Earth is a liar

Are you sure if it was the authentic profile if his that said that? =P both the fake & real one are noi that different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one is a fake profile, Looney tum Zoni ko free mein gaaliyaan de rahe ho

That one is a fake profile, Looney tum Zoni ko free mein gaaliyaan de rahe ho

hw u knw ? it cnt b fk sum of thse bad msgs mde it to the newsppr :zoni

even if it is fake , i like giving him gaaliyaN just for the fun of it :yk

and WLFC , make sure he is wearing the England kit , not Pakistan :))

Last edited:
hes a big attention seeker in my eyes. we shouldn't judge people without knowing the full story. but its one of those situations were even if he was in the right, the manner about which he does what he does is stupid and irresponsible.
maybe there is some background things.
but i dont get how if the bookies threatened his family, why is this guy running to the uk. should he not be going to his family to be with them? and then he only seems to come out with his 'i told you so' statuses when pakistan are doing badly, when we perform well you wont hear a thing from the guy. so either way hes someone i will dislike.

Zoni is a man-child and a vastly overrated batsmen by some on this forum. That's all.

^

And thinking he was the best batsman on the England tour, it goes to show how pathetic the batting was.

:)) Indeed. A top order of Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Umar Amin was ridiculous. Not to mention Shoaib Malik (never been a Test player, surely we all agree on this by now), brain-fart Umar Akmal, and a rookie Azhar.

I think we didn't even bat 100 overs in the first test.. both innings combined!

:)) Indeed. A top order of Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Umar Amin was ridiculous. Not to mention Shoaib Malik (never been a Test player, surely we all agree on this by now), brain-fart Umar Akmal, and a rookie Azhar.

I think we didn't even bat 100 overs in the first test.. both innings combined!

Yet we still manged to win a couple of Tests and were in a few others. Says a lot about out bowlers...

It does doesn't it? Rare class A & A were, sigh, I much prefer our more balanced now though.

I think as India proves, batting wins you a lot of matches :(.

It does doesn't it? Rare class A & A were, sigh, I much prefer our more balanced now though.

I think as India proves, batting wins you a lot of matches :(.

Not really. You need winning batsmen. Unfortunately, we lack match winners. Have so since Inzi retired.

Having capable batsmen at least allows you to not lose matches, Imran and Butt could barely keep their wickets for an over each. At one point, Amir faced more balls than Butt. Ridiculous stuff.

Kyun puranay zakham taaza kartey ho bhai.Not having YK in Eng last summer was the biggest cock up by butterworth.

Kya kare, ye baatein yaad ati hai jab insaan soochta hai

Quite ridiculous. They flew Yousuf in, he arrived too late and missed the first 2 Tests. YK was not even called up as the youngsters struggled!!

LOL I almost forgot about Yousuf. We were all ecstatic they brought him in, showed these amateurs how to do it. Fresh of the plane, no match practise, still made a fifty.

^

Always frustrating when the amateurs are hopping all over the place as the experts watch on.

that series would have been different with Misbah YK and Moyo

I reckon we could of beaten england with this team

1. Salman Butt
2. Azhar Ali
3. Younis Khan
4. Mohammad Yousuf
5. Shoaib Malik
6. Umar Akmal
7. Kamran Akmal WK / Wicket Keeper that can catch
8. Ajmal
9. Gul
10. Amir
11. Asif

guys wots the update on zoni. did he get the asylum or any other visa??

[utube]qrbhh1RlPaE[/utube]
could only record for last 2 3 secs. Will record full in next bulleton.

Here is the full recording of the same. The voice sounds insanely like Kamran Akmal :inti

[utube]Kz1b_ahzuqk[/utube]

what do you guys think :|

Here is the full recording of the same. The voice sounds insanely like Kamran Akmal :inti

[utube]Kz1b_ahzuqk[/utube]

what do you guys think :|

LoL, sounds like one of those guys from the Punjabi Totays..

first of all the call looks like a prank.. just goin by the voice and tone !!!

in any case if you want tp avoid this:
1) dont advertise your no in the most public space in the world ie your facebook a/c and then not making it provate
2)DONT answer calls from unknown numbers if your fear threats

Zulqarnain is gone case, I fail to understand what he is up to, in morning he says something else and in evening you would find him backing out of his earlier statements. being a journalist, I would be the last man on earth to trust any thing said by him, honestly.

Imran Khan was very right in stating that problem with Zulqarnain is not related to his security but it was related to his mental condition.

I've the unedited version of this audio, certainly it can not be on aired due to some "bad people" language in it ... but yaar, that wasn't threatening at all. ultta zulqi was saying "may tanii waikh laaangaaa"
reminded me a scene from old panjabi movie that I watched on PTV "Budha Gujjar" :p

Zulqarnain is gone case, I fail to understand what he is up to, in morning he says something else and in evening you would find him backing out of his earlier statements. being a journalist, I would be the last man on earth to trust any thing said by him, honestly.

Imran Khan was very right in stating that problem with Zulqarnain is not related to his security but it was related to his mental condition.

I've the unedited version of this audio, certainly it can not be on aired due to some "bad people" language in it ... but yaar, that wasn't threatening at all. ultta zulqi was saying "may tanii waikh laaangaaa"
reminded me a scene from old panjabi movie that I watched on PTV "Budha Gujjar" :p

Faizan bhai.

Please tell quote the exact call! :) Or at least pm me ;)

Zulqernain Latest Update:
Mein Pagal houn? mein Pagal nei houn, mein pagal houn? nei mein pagal nei houn,

can you tell me what was said , the censored version , of course . i did not understand what they said .

Zulqarnain Haider

Mera Club Jana Bura Lag Gaya What ABt Tht Night Club Which Is In Pakistan Karachi and Wht ABt tht S*X Shop Which is in Karachi ? yar me to Club Just Isliye Gaya tha ka Birthday Celebrate karoon. Dance karna Agr mana hai to S*X shops kyun karachi me Or Night Club Kyun Karachi Me If u Need Prove of Karachi CLub DO Ask Me Will Give The Details

The dramabaaz..more so .. the mental case at it again....

"some pakistan and other media peoples have contect with bad fishes and with bookies and spoutring bookies and some players if any one right then same media blackmaling them. and taking things from players like mobiles ,money , and spourting fr slections" - :zoni

can someone translate for me, thanks.

Zulqarnain Haider

Mera Club Jana Bura Lag Gaya What ABt Tht Night Club Which Is In Pakistan Karachi and Wht ABt tht S*X Shop Which is in Karachi ? yar me to Club Just Isliye Gaya tha ka Birthday Celebrate karoon. Dance karna Agr mana hai to S*X shops kyun karachi me Or Night Club Kyun Karachi Me If u Need Prove of Karachi CLub DO Ask Me Will Give The Details

The dramabaaz..more so .. the mental case at it again....

He seems to know a whole lot about those shops doesn't he?!

Zoni's latest status, he's warning you all of you!

''zulqarnain haider rit daer karain ge supreme court main ager un ko kuch hua to us ke zimedar kuch log huin ge rit gald dair ker de gae ge
soon''

Has announced in a video that he is returning back to cricket!

"I am Zulqarnain Haider, an international wicketkeeper-batsman, who announced retirement from international cricket in 2010 - due to some reasons"

"I have now decided to take back my retirement; I will be doing a press conference and will properly announce my availability for international cricket; I will play domestic cricket and perform and whenever PCB needs my services, I will be available; I will play domestic cricket and make a place for myself in the Pakistan side"

"For that I am training and doing 'keeping and batting practice, and also working on my fitness"

Has announced in a video that he is returning back to cricket!

"I am Zulqarnain Haider, an international wicketkeeper-batsman, who announced retirement from international cricket in 2010 - due to some reasons"

"I have now decided to take back my retirement; I will be doing a press conference and will properly announce my availability for international cricket; I will play domestic cricket and perform and whenever PCB needs my services, I will be available; I will play domestic cricket and make a place for myself in the Pakistan side"

"For that I am training and doing 'keeping and batting practice, and also working on my fitness"

Wow, 2020... what a year it is turning out to be!

GUy has lost it mentally.

He is 37 years old last played domestic 5 years ago, and says he is now making a comeback and plans to play international cricket.

GUy has lost it mentally.

He is 37 years old last played domestic 5 years ago, and says he is now making a comeback and plans to play international cricket.

Long rambling interview - the gist of it is below.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="rNMwxxJ"><a href="https://imgur.com/rNMwxxJ">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back