Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matchfixers would like to confirm the signing of Leonardo Bonucci on a free transfer

Last edited:
Marion itz actualy 4 PM GMT and not 4 AM GMT...... So 3 more hours from now..So I guess You and Me need to confirm these again after 3 hours...:(

what are you doing. don't you understand english.
see the opening post and check the timing

Re: Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [Opening on 17th March]

Benzema is younger and his progress rate is better than Rooney. also Rooney is injury prone.

also i dont need Granero.

How about you add Isco or if not then some cash with Rooney.

ok

Rooney plus 6mn for Kaka

blancos take gundogan

Matchfixers would like to confirm the signing of Leonardo Bonucci on a free transfer

Nopes bro i was right on cue

Honda to me if Ibad says i was early

Willing to sell Pepe for a defensive midfielder. Anybody ? Come on help out a man in need.

Also alberto you were late so you need to pick some one else.

Dammit, I'm late. I missed out on Gundogan :(

I want Pepe btw, @leatherface.

Martin Caecres, Marcos Senna, Darren Fletcher, Ibrahim Afellay, Artur Boruc and Rene Adler for sale

Ibad, you were early for Bonucci! I was bang on time!You can't have 1 rule regardingthe Gundogen transfer.

Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [Opening on 17th March]

IBITT any update regarding Neymar?

The deadline opened at 4pm so any bids at 3.59pm should not be considered! Rules are rules! Plus Ibad, you broke another of your golden rules which was to put the transfer in red!

You were still before the deadline!

Last edited:
Ibad, you were early for Bonucci! I was bang on time!You can't have 1 rule regardingthe Gundogen transfer.

you haven't picked anyone yet.

Also you need to understand the rules first.
Read the first post where every thing is clearly written.

as far as writing in red is concerned, it is for confirmed transfers between the managers also it was for me to get it easily through many posts.

instead of arguing, first ask your manager to teach you how it works.

All rules are clear and every other manager understand it including your team manager Genghis.

you haven't picked anyone yet.

Also you need to understand the rules first.
Read the first post where every thing is clearly written.

I do understand the rules but you are bending them for your own leisure.You got one of my targets and you ask me to pick someone else when now all the decent players are gone? You.will do anything to win!

Wow blatent cheating lol... Joshila was early but Ibad wasn't haha lol.

I will fight for what is right. Ibad, you bidded for Bonucci on 3.59 pm and I gave my bid on the deadline at 4pm.So who should get Bonucci? I feel Matchfixers as we met the deadline you imposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back