Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Transfer Window (Mid-Season 2) [Opening on 17th March]

Guys please solve the Gundogan and Bonucci situation beofre the next pick.Thank you.

what is the issue.

i said it already that

SC got Gundogan and I got Bonucci.

and which time are you referring. CJ made two picks but the first one was slightly early but before his 2nd pick SC got his man.

Secondly i told you guys that we are not following any other clocks except the one given in the link so according the link SC was on time and he got Gundogan while i was after him and got Bonucci.

its sad to tell you the rules again and again while they are already in the OP.

we follow same rules every time and there is no problem.

We always go by the clock in the OP. Its be explained at length every transfer window.

We always go by the clock in the OP. Its be explained at length every transfer window.

The thing is My pick and your pick and Ibad's pick all show the same time.Hence the issue.You yourself has said that you were early.So i guess my second pick should count and i should get Gundogan.

May be Ibad didnt notice your post where you said you were early.

well i was early and you beat me lol

He himself is saying he is early.so i guess my secind attempt at Gundogan should count considering your post above that is just on time.

The thing is My pick and your pick and Ibad's pick all show the same time.Hence the issue.You yourself has said that you were early.So i guess my second pick should count and i should get Gundogan.

May be Ibad didnt notice your post where you said you were early.

sometimes when you click on post then it takes around 5-10 seconds.

I was following the clock and SC was just in time where CJ first pick was slightly ahead.

also if SC is still in doubt and want it fair then do it tonight again.

also if SC is still in doubt and want it fair then do it tonight again.

SC is himself saying that he was early.If i press post it will take me 5-10secs as well so i guess similarly i am in the same boat as SC.So if thats the case shouldnt my second attempt at Gundogan count?Whatever happens i am not gonna moan.I just wanted a bit of clarification from you.

Last edited:
according to me SC was on time where you were slightly ahead.
he said that he was early but according to clock his post registered on time.

again if you guys still have doubts and want to do it again then i don't have any problem.

I went early by a second to factor the loading or whatever. Because i was constantly being pipped last transfer window by everybody.

The post itself was on time as Ibad has said.

@Haz: its confirmed.

i will update the transfers confirmation later as i can't do it now.

Its been said a million times that the clock we follow is the one given in the link in the OP. Don't know what the confusion is all about.

Its been said a million times that the clock we follow is the one given in the link in the OP. Don't know what the confusion is all about.

The confusion I guess is that it's easy to manipulate it by posting early, the time stamp doesn't show seconds so what is to stop someone clicking early, even by say 4 seconds (I think it is extremely tough to police)

Anyhow a decision has been made, may as well move on

Can we adjust the 4-5 second delay by increasing the deadline by that match? So that any post on :59 or :29 will not be counted? I also think a lot of users have started to take advantage of this .

Someone please explain the transfer window rules to alberto.
i think he can't understand what i am saying.

i don't need Bonucci that badly but rules are rules and you need to understand

Last edited:
Oh no! I am going to have to pick the best from the rest! I believe the rules should be modified as I have been unfairly treated.FC has correctly noticed that Ibad took advantage of the 4-5 second rule so I should get Bonucci.

transferwindow.png

All transfers MUST be negotiated and finalised in this thread. Negotiations must not take place via PM's (unless I give you permission) as I want to see if all transfers made are being carried out properly and I can guide you on whether the game will allow the way you're going about things. Any transfers negotiated outside of this thread will result in the transfer being blocked and the team attempting to buy that player will be banned from making future bids for that player for the remainder of the transfer window.

Each team has been allocated a transfer budget by their boards which are dependent on what they expect you to achieve in the coming season. Any money made from selling players may be added to your transfer budget (this is up to your club's board) and any money spent will be deducted. Once a bid is accepted for a player, it is then up to the player himself whether he wants to move clubs or not.

The number of players that can arrive and depart from a club is limited to 10 in total throughout this entire transfer window. So, for example, if you have 5 players coming in, then only 5 can leave. However, this excludes free transfers and releasing players. The limit of free players is 3, you can release as much players as you wish.

Below is a list of players available for free. These players are available on a first come first serve basis from the moment the transfer window opens (see bottom of post for time and date):

FREE TRANSFER PLAYERS:

Goalkeepers

wojciech szczesny
victor
thibaut courtois
itumeleng khune
gomes
diego cavalieri
diego benaglio
andriy pyatov

Defenders/Full Backs

victor ruiz
alexandranyuk
vasilis torosidis
mario fernandes
mateo musacchio
leonardo bonucci
steven caulker
pablo armero
nicolas otamendi
nicolas nkoulou
nicolas lombaerts
john mensah
jonny evans
kyle walker
laurent koscielny
cortez
cristian ansaldi
danilo
filipe
guilherme siqueira
jamie carragher

Midfielders/Attacking Midfielders

yury zhirkov
walter montillo
tom huddlestone
tom cleverley
stephane sessegnon
seluk inan
sebastian giovinco
paulinho
pedro leon
radja nainggolan
ralf
ricardo quaresma
romulo
scott parker
paul scholes
mousa dembl
miralem pjanic
mbark boussoufa
lewis holtby
lee chungyoung
kevin strootman
jakub blaszczykowski
javi garca
jeremy toulalan
jordy clasie
jose manuel jurado
jucilei
keisuke honda
ilkay gundogan
igordenis
fernando gago
gokhan tore
felipe melo
eljero elia
dimitri payet
borja valero
benat
aiden mcgeady

Strikers

alexandr kerzhakov
dame n doye
daniel sturridge
emmanuel emenike
eugene konoplyanka
fabio borinio
felipe caicedo
luuk de jong
mame diouf
marko arnautovic
miralem sulejmani
olivier giroud
pablo osvaldo
wellington nem

Although it is a first come first serve basis on these players, I will not be taking requests for these players until the transfer window actually opens. Requests made before the window opens will be rejected, and will not be taken into consideration once the window is finally opened. Fresh requests will need to be made in such cases. A limit has been set of 3 free transfer players per club during this transfer window. In addition to this, each team is only allowed to claim 1 free transfer player every 24 hours.

Pending Transfers:

Lukas Podolski from Pocket Rockets to Vicious Wonderboys for Javier Hernandez + 15M

Confirmed Transfers:

Released Players:

Remaining Transfer Budgets:

HTML:
Royal Mafia F.C (Ibad)	  $100M
Gawalmandi Gang (Kingusama92)	  $130M
Pocket Rockets FC (Canistani Hero)	  $135M
Kebab Land (IBIT)	   $87.5M
Biryani Royales (iZeeshan)	    $85M
Mogodishu Shiver Me Timber (TBA)	  $170M
Mordor Monsters (freelance_cricketer)	  $130M
Hell's Angels (leatherface58)	  $185M
The Huntsmen (Afrid1) 	  $72.5M
Matchfixers (Genghis) 	  $160M
Vicious Wonderboys (sidcricfan) 	 $100M 
Real Fortis (Mohsin) 	 $150M 
Los Blancos (Cricketjoshila)	   $63M 
Astropussy (Space Cat)  	    $100M 
The Entertainers (Geordie Ahmed)	   $112M 
Halwa Puri legends (murphyslaw79)	  $120M

The transfer window opens Sunday 17th March 2013 4:00pm GMT. You can start negotiations for players before then if you wish, but no transfer will take place until the opening of the transfer window. The transfer window closes on Friday 22nd March 12:00pm GMT. I suggest you get things done very very quickly once the window opens.

Remember that there is a maximum squad size limit of 22 players and a minimum squad size limit of 18 players. You are allowed to go over or under this limit at any time during this transfer window but will need to be within the limits by the end of the window. Players may be released in this thread to reduce squad sizes. If you're not within limits once the window closes, you'll be deducted 3 points from the league and fined $30 Million. I WILL NOT BE ADVISING ANYONE ON THEIR SQUAD SIZE, SO IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE.

Good Luck! Let the negotiations begin!

The timings are listed above 4pm GMT.

Oh no! I am going to have to pick the best from the rest! I believe the rules should be modified as I have been unfairly treated.FC has correctly noticed that Ibad took advantage of the 4-5 second rule so I should get Bonucci.

I am not accusing Ibad or anyone else. Just saying that since this issue has been a matter of controversy for all 4 transfer windows now, we might as well clear it by adding 4-5 seconds or whatever it is to the deadline so that we can be 100% sure about who posted early or not. Right now its just a matter of trust. I don't think anybody is checking this, in first season Rizzy did mention that he was checking but i am not sure this is happening right now and hence the confusion is occurring. I can post at 59:50 and still claim to have posted on 00:00 and you will have to just take my word for it and this ends up in arguments and even puts relationships in a bad position. We gotta improve on it.

the same rule was fine and was accepted by the managers in the last transfer windows, what is the problem now.

We had this same problem in Season 1. People don't seem to understand that we're going by the clock linked in the opening post and not the forum clock. The forum clock is 1 minute behind by the looks of it.

but the problem here is not about 4-5 seconds. i was checking it and i mentioned who posted on time and who didn't.

the problem here is created by alberto who donot know anything and make stupid arguments.

we follow the clock that is given in the link and alberto is following the forum's clock and says that he was on time.

If you were checking it then we have to your word for it. If international players can do that in cricket, surely shouldn't be a problem on a forum either. Whatever i was suggesting was meant for times when nobody is actually checking which i still believe has been the case many times. You don't always have someone checking the proceeding and that won't stop certain individuals from complaining. Its on us now whether we are ok with the 'trust' thing and the occasional checking or whether we require a permanent solution.

I guess we let bygones be bygones for yesterday's picks.

Today I should be around at 4pm, so I'll do the usual checks that I used to do.

well i was there yesterday to check and everything was fine as i told you guys who came first and who came second.
both the managers also accepted it except alberto who was clearly late according to the time of the link and he still is making this thing more confusing.

well i was there yesterday to check and everything was fine as i told you guys who came first and who came second.
both the managers also accepted it except alberto who was clearly late according to the time of the link and he still is making this thing more confusing.

The forum clock is correct!

I choose Kevin Strootman.

Also Blaise Matuidi to Biryani Royales for Theo Walcott + 5m CONFIRMED

I deserve to be able to pick up another player as I was cheated yesterday.I demand justice! Or I shall call The Shield!

you can get your 2nd pick alberto.
Bonnuci is taken by Mafias

Falcao/Benzema/Rooney still available??

Also advice me whom to pick, i need a good midfielder. :yk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back