Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on my team (except VDV, Benzema, Damiao, Ben Arfa) + 75m for Hummels/Lahm

@Space Cat: I have another offer for Thiago Silva.

Andre Schurrle + 20M for Thiago Silva.

@Space Cat: Andre Schurrle + Arouca + 30M for Lahm.

Arouca + 20M for Mat Hummels.

Andre Schurrle + Arouca for Thiago Silva.

Hes not too dissimilar to Robinho. Super fast and agile dribbler.

Got the stats for his position which is what matters.

I believe you, I just want to see them for myself. I want to check out how well he can pass.

And let me know if you want to deal Nasri or any of your defenders.

Team looks far more balanced now. Tactically sound.

abD0hjGaiv.jpg

Last edited:
I believe you, I just want to see them for myself. I want to check out how well he can pass.

And let me know if you want to deal Nasri or any of your defenders.

2013010100003.jpg

Had a PA of 170 on FM 12. His passing improves to 15.

SC let me know what you're looking for for Thiago Silva/Lahm/Hummels/Dede and/or Samir Nasri (together or separately) and I'll make the best offer I can

I also have Ronaldinho available who can play AML. Hes far more skilled than Marin obviously but also much slower and less athletic.

I also have Ronaldinho available who can play AML. Hes far more skilled than Marin obviously but also much slower and less athletic.

I have a generally quick team, so Ronaldinho will not fit. Just let me know if you want to deal one of your defenders or Samir Nasri

VDV is old whilst James Rodriguez is a "youngsta beauty" :waqar

So I could beat any deal for Thiago Silva

For Lahm and Thiago Silva

Im going to want a world class player in return, at least.

You guys offering combo deals of two average players can not bother.

So far, Geordie's offer seems best to me for Silva. He really needs him it seems.

I only wish i had a defender of that caliber. *forever sad*

@Space Cat: What about Mat Hummels.

30M + Arouca for Mat Hummels..

VDV is 29 yaar. And has got buttloads of experience behind him, not to mention amazing stats that aren't faltering anytime. He's a quality CAM that can score.

I'd never thought of getting rid of him, but I found two mini-replacements in the free transfers and I badly need a quality defender or AML (Thiago Silva/Mats Hummels and Samir Nasri)

yea geordies offer was definitely the best but it wouldn't improve my team.

Dani Alves is somebody who would.

I am off to eat now, will be back in about half an hour

Don't sell Thiago Silva/Hummels/Lahm until I have a chance to make an offer cos I reckon I can beat all offers

Same applies to Subotic for KU

VDV is 29 yaar. And has got buttloads of experience behind him, not to mention amazing stats that aren't faltering anytime. He's a quality CAM that can score.

I'd never thought of getting rid of him, but I found two mini-replacements in the free transfers and I badly need a quality defender or AML (Thiago Silva/Mats Hummels and Samir Nasri)

He is great but he would be riding the bench. I have Pastore and Nasri.

Fair enough. Let me know if something works though, my squad is in my team thread's opening post.

I'm interested in Nasri and Thiago Silva/Mats Hummels.

Thing about VDV is, he's not gonna get any better. Torres > VDV

papaapdapdpadpapdpapdopoplosisis will be in a year or 2 of development

True that. Looking back, i could have got him as well as David Alaba as well as Shaqiri. If only Pboy had not jeopardized my plans. Would have made some good profit out of them. :facepalm:

I still didn't read the VDV offer actually, what was it? I am not at all saying that he is not good. :)

You said he's old.

There was no official offer, was just trying to work it out. He's better than both Pastore and Nasri, tbh.

Wasn't tring to be mean yar, just pointed out the fact that he's only gonna get worse from here on. :sachin

^So is Torres. But the worst part is that Torres already sucks :))

Benzema and Damiao are going to make a lethal combo. Neither are going anywhere.

^So is Torres. But the worst part is that Torres already sucks :))

Benzema and Damiao are going to make a lethal combo. Neither are going anywhere.

He does not. Only haters say that, those who are jelly of the looks, the hair etc. Torres is a shining star that everyone likes hating on. #cena

What the hell? Those aren't his stats in FM 13 bro. I was judging it based off that.

Look at Pastore's stats in the OP.

FM13 stats are very weird to be honest. A lot of players are far better than they seem and a lot of far better players are shown as nobodies.

What the hell? Those aren't his stats in FM 13 bro. I was judging it based off that.

Look at Pastore's stats in the OP.

They are his FM 12 stats played into 2013.

You know that young guys improve right?

Pastore is yet to reach his peak and is already better than VDV.

Yea a lot of players are different on FM 13.

We should of just kept going on 12. Not like they make many changes to the game anyway.

Iniesta, Xavi are sick players lol dont compare them do VDV. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back