Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is class but he doesn't fit into my plans... I want a natural RAM like Shaqiri or Robben or Ribery or Sanchez or Nani or Valencia the list can go on :yk

Cani we can do a trade for mid season window... I am selling Shinji Kagawa

Kagawa for Ben Arfa - iZeeshan
Kagawa for Reus - Cani
Kagawa for Shaqiri - Pboy
Kagawa for Sanchez - Freelance

Sorry yar, no to that. :)

Ben Arfa + 20M for Kagawa sounds good enough to me.

Just watch Ben Arfa this first half of the season.

+20m lolz, Afrid1 will want to give me a 100m.

Remind me to start Danny in my game against you Zeeshan, we'll see how trusting he is after he scores that hatrick :afridi

Reus is important to me, he can play on either flank, he can play behind the top man, he can play up top, he can dribble, he can pass, he can cross, he can finish, he can shoot from distance - all in all, it will take a good offer to prize him away from the Rockets

Last edited:
Arz Kya Hai,

Itna khoobsurat chehara hai tumhara
har dil diwana hai tumhara
log kehate hai k chand ka tukda ho tum
lekin ham kehate hai k chand tukda hai tumhara

168ertc.jpg

some hours to go before this window closes. Teams with more than 22 players will be fined. So release your extra players.

Also no one answered my question about which of you got FM 13 with you and also which of you got FMRTE 13 (Full)

What? That's extremely generous BUT let me give some money for him . See the offer before and please confirm

£10 mill for Jose Callejon to The Entertainers

Money really isn't an issue, we at the Pocket Rockets hold our friends in high esteem.

Anyway confirmed.

anything new in this window.??

See the above quoted posts

Jose Callejon from Pocket Rockets to The Entertainers for £10mill

Opening Post updated. One last time check your trades and free picks and if something is missing then tell me. I will not add once the transfer window closes.

Last some hours left..

Joshila bro you need sell or release a player.

Let me make this easy for you, sell me Isco :D

everyone can select their remaining free picks before the window closes...

i received a PM from CJ that he is releasing John Mensah so he is released.

A Special thanks to Freelance for helping me out during this transfer window in updating and other stuff. Thanks mate.

Also thanks to Geordie for helping me by organizing the list for the Opening Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back