Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already told you guys that the confirmed transfer list was updated yesterday while the player list was not updated.

I will update the players list now.

OP updated. Teams who got their 6 picks can't pick more free players. The remaining teams can pick their last picks by end of the day.

Please check the OP and if something is missing then tell me. Check your transfers and free players as well. Once the window is closed then the missing trades or transfers will not be added.

Hey Ibad, I wasn't sure if my Simon Kraer pick was valid because of the whole Eriksen fiasco, so I ended up picking Barzagali.

Please change it to that if thats okay, if not, then it's fine.

Hey Ibad, I wasn't sure if my Simon Kraer pick was valid because of the whole Eriksen fiasco, so I ended up picking Barzagali.

Please change it to that if thats okay, if not, then it's fine.

Done..

1 day left for the close of the transfer window. After that i will not add or change anything regarding the transfers or free picks..

there are several teams who are above their maximum squad limit. I will not be reminding them again.

This time i will not be lenient.. The fine is 30M and deduction of 3 points from the league.

Arey yaar! First I picked Cesar and found out he is picked, then I picked Boruc to find out he is picked! Someone please update the OP!

there are several teams who are above their maximum squad limit. I will not be reminding them again.

According to my knowledge, I currently have 20 players - my four free picks confirmed were - Podolski, Cabaye, Caceras and Reus. Now with the addition of Skrtel and Boruc - it goes upto 22 - please correct me if Im wrong

I think I have 22 players. 12 from originals + 4 draft picks + 6 here. Even in transfers I was careful to do 1 on 1 changes. So I dont think I am in the more than 22 players hall of shame :moyo

Me too. If i have done my calculations correctly I should be on 22

OP updated. Just check your transfers and free picks. I will not do any changes after the window closes.

Number of Players in the teams (Currently)

Royal Mafia FC - 21
Los Blancos - 23
The Entertainers - 20
Halwa Puri Legends - 22
Real Fortis - 20
Mordor Divided - 22
The Huntsmen - 22
Kebab Land FC - 22
Gawalmandi Gang - 22
Hell's Angels - 22
Vicious Wonderboys - 22
Mogodishu Shivers me - 20
Matchfixers - 19
Pocket Rocket FC - 22
Biryani Royales - 23
Astropussy - 22

According to my list two teams have more than 22 players in their teams.

Maximum squad size is 22 while minimum is 18.

To those that are above their squad limit please don't be quick to just release your players, I might be able to buy them

Granero and Maxi Rodriguez up for sale.

Isco up for sale for right price.

Zapata also transfer listed

Number of Players in the teams (Currently)

Royal Mafia FC - 21
Los Blancos - 23
The Entertainers - 20
Halwa Puri Legends - 22
Real Fortis - 20
Mordor Divided - 22
The Huntsmen - 22
Kebab Land FC - 22
Gawalmandi Gang - 22
Hell's Angels - 22
Vicious Wonderboys - 22
Mogodishu Shivers me - 20
Matchfixers - 19
Pocket Rocket FC - 22
Biryani Royales - 23
Astropussy - 22

It's Mordor Monsters bro.

May be not Sanchez, will Ganso do? :13:

Fullscreen-capture-512013-55525-AM.bmp.jpg

Which of you guys got FM 13 installed on your computers. Also which of you got FMRTE 13 (full version)??

Wait Ibad said a player can move twice? Are you sure?

How many moves do you have left?

I'm selling Salomon Kalou. Yep, HE is the worst player on my team.

Bidding starts at 10m.

Lol I'll trade you Kalou for Mensah

Also, are you no longer selling/trading Isco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back