Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakiboy: you picked your free players back. Now pick a new free player.. Xherdan is already with you.

Still don't understand how you can just release your free players and then say jk i want them back.

I release Karim Benzema.

Jk I've decided to keep him.

/sarcasm

Last edited:
Just doesn't make sense but whatever if everyone thinks Pboy should get them back then fine, I'll take Simon Kraer.

But I don't agree with the decision.

Please stop this topic. It was a mistake from Pakiboy and its finished now. Please carry on with the transfers.

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

Pboy was only kidding, you would have to be bonkers to release Shaqiri and Eriksen. There is a reason why i didn't go for any of them. Saw it coming. lol

I am Punjabi but not from Amristsar. That's 3 hours away. From Mohali that is. :)

That board that Cani wanted to appeal to.

I'm doing this for the leagues own good - so it's not a bad precedent set for the future.

you can appeal to the board. But it will delay the start of the season. Its up to you now.

you can appeal to the board. But it will delay the start of the season. Its up to you now.

How long does the appeal take?

I know none of you will believe me, but a major reason of me doing this is for precedent's sake. This is a major breach of rules and can't happen again.

How long does the appeal take?

I know none of you will believe me, but a major reason of me doing this is for precedent's sake. This is a major breach of rules and can't happen again.

i think you should leave this issue. I will not allow anyone else do this again..

I'd like to hear from some of the other members (KU, GA, Rizzy, Cani) and then I can make a decision.

Everybody please post your free picks from yesterday and tonight here. I will add to OP. Thanks.

Go ahead with the appeal NOW or just leave it.

Dont waste time, go ahead.

I just wanna see what some of the more, how should I say it, sane members of the community feel. No need for an appeal if I'm the only one that feels this way.

Says the drama queen who dropped her players out of a fit and then realized she overreacted or made a mistake or whatever it was.

Like I said earlier.

I will accept whatever decision Ibad goes with and already told him that.

Not my fault that it went in my favour,

Thats why im telling you to appeal against the decision right away if you want to.

Like I said earlier.

I will accept whatever decision Ibad goes with and already told him that.

Not my fault that it went in my favour,

Thats why im telling you to appeal against the decision right away if you want to.

I know that was fine what you said. But the name calling is unnecessary if you dont want to hear it from me too :)

I would appeal if it wouldn't delay the start of the season, so I just want to see what some others think before I make a decision.

Lets finish this problem right now.

I will create a poll in a separated thread and the managers will be allowed to decide the fate of the free players.

I know that was fine what you said. But the name calling is unnecessary if you dont want to hear it from me too :)

I would appeal if it wouldn't delay the start of the season, so I just want to see what some others think before I make a decision.

Ok Sane Man.

Los Blancos Choose Philippe Mexes

My other two picks from yesterday and day before are

Emmanuel Eboue and Fabio

thread has been created and you managers are required to cast your valuable vote.

After all PPFMC believes in democracy. :zardari

For me 9 votes will be enough as the total number of managers are 16.

Only one thing.

If the players are accepted as released players, then the free picks should occur again. I thought this was a joke, otherwise i would have gone for one of the two. After all earlier i lost on both these players simply because Pboy beat me. Legit or not. lol

Last edited:
Cant believe nobody picked Angelo Henriquez lol. One of the best strikers on the list

^ None.

Guess you will have to wait now till the other issue is resolved. I mean 'Shaqiri' and 'Eriksen' are still seen as 'taken' in the OP. A lot of managers just didn't know what was going on and who was available.

^ None.

Guess you will have to wait now till the other issue is resolved. I mean 'Shaqiri' and 'Eriksen' are still seen as 'taken' in the OP. A lot of managers just didn't know what was going on and who was available.

I saw that they were both released by pboy and my instant thought was wth... then when the second player was released after izeeshan asked for him to be released i knew it wasn't on purpose. Obviously zeeshan's eyes lit up and he decided to grab it with both hands... some things are to good to be true lol

To be honest the only time i realized that this actually occured was when Pboy picked Shaqiri yesterday once again with the troll smiley. :facepalm:

And you also know damn well why he picked Shaqiri, because he knew i was gonna go for Shaqiri and he was trying to troll me for the 4th or 5th time. lol :facepalm: . But what he didn't know was that i never took it seriously and secondly didn't want to rip him off. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back