Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting some good offers. for now the following deals are on table.
35m + cole for bassong.
20m + welback for bassong
15m + balzaretti for bassong

KU's offer is the best till now. anyone want to surpass it or i should confirm that offer

yes they are. I don't know why Pakiboy picked them if he wanted to release them..

You know what,

I want them back.

I`ll just not play them and sell them for cheap later.

Put them in my team Ibad.

:)

Last edited:
Ibad, you have my confirmation on the Bassong for Cole + 35M deal, if you end up accepting it.

You don't have to wait for me. :)

You know what,

I want them back.

I`ll just not play them and sell them for cheap later.

Put them in my team Ibad.

:)

What are you doing. Is it fun for you. You people are wasting my time as well. I can give them back to you if other managers are ok with it.

What are you doing. Is it fun for you. You people are wasting my time as well. I can give them back to you if other managers are ok with it.

Yeah it's fine give pboy both players back imo

lol what the hell Pakiboy.

If EVERY other manager is ok with it then so am I, but personally I think it is making things a farce.

What team changes? I want to change my jersey and stuff but won't be able to for another 6-8 hours, if thats ok. If not it's not that big of a deal

Also Pboy, if you're going to sell them, just sell me Eriksen now.

Kalou + 30m, Gervinho + 15m

I dont think you should be getting them back, but it's not that big of a deal to me if other managers think you should.

What team changes? I want to change my jersey and stuff but won't be able to for another 6-8 hours, if thats ok. If not it's not that big of a deal

Yeah home-away jerseys, team name, stadium name etc - yeah just do it before end of today. The thread is a sticky in the football leagues forum

What's the verdict on this Eriksen Shaqiri business? I need to know so I can make my pick adequately.

iZeeshan you need to stop crying about every player

How the hell am I crying? I just want the rules to be enforced.

What kind of BS is it that I release a player and then can pick him back up at my own will?

Get over yourself.

How the hell am I crying? I just want the rules to be enforced.

What kind of BS is it that I release a player and then can pick him back up at my own will?

Get over yourself.

I meant in general. Any player you want you moan about. Someone makes a bid for Hazard you start moaning. I want this, i want that. He is mine blah, blah, blah. You don't get the pick you want start whining.

I meant in general. Any player you want you moan about. Someone makes a bid for Hazard you start moaning. I want this, i want that. He is mine blah, blah, blah. You don't get the pick you want start whining.

What the hell are you talking about? I've actually never done that. And I haven't only gotten one pick and I didn't even care that much. I've also never stopped anyone for making bids - everyone else whines about ME stepping into other people's bidding.

Get your facts together then come after me otherwise please keep it to yourself.

What the hell are you talking about? I've actually never done that. And I haven't only gotten one pick and I didn't even care that much. I've also never stopped anyone for making bids - everyone else whines about ME stepping into other people's bidding.

Get your facts together then come after me otherwise please keep it to yourself.

That also... someone makes a deal and you come on to share your opinions about it to try and mess up the deal. Then you try and trade hazard for gervinho :yk

That also... someone makes a deal and you come on to share your opinions about it to try and mess up the deal. Then you try and trade hazard for gervinho :yk

Again you go on with your BS. I added another player and a shitton of cash.

GA even agreed with me when I stepped into the deal.

I'm sorry but if you were trying to prove a point you failed massively because I do none of the above things.

Don't put a yk smiley as if you mean it as a joke. Be a man. Say what you want.

Again you go on with your BS. I added another player and a shitton of cash.

GA even agreed with me when I stepped into the deal.

I'm sorry but if you were trying to prove a point you failed massively because I do none of the above things.

Don't put a yk smiley as if you mean it as a joke. Be a man. Say what you want.

I did say what I want and the yk smiley was to show what a joke of a trade that is... your the one talking BS. You said yesterday you don't know why pboy released players but didn't remember about accusing him of cheating by picking early

I did say what I want and the yk smiley was to show what a joke of a trade that is... your the one talking BS. You said yesterday you don't know why pboy released players but didn't remember about accusing him of cheating by picking early

I was joking and Rizzy and FC were both saying something about that as well. The only reason you'd release those players then is if you had a guilty conscience.

And I wasn't trying to rip CJ off. I added almost 70 million in cash which made of a fair deal but obvs you quickly learn that cash has no value. When I made that deal FC said "CJ should grab it by both hands" or something.

You're trying so hard right here but failing massively. I'd cut my losses and move on bro.

I was joking and Rizzy and FC were both saying something about that as well. The only reason you'd release those players then is if you had a guilty conscience.

And I wasn't trying to rip CJ off. I added almost 70 million in cash which made of a fair deal but obvs you quickly learn that cash has no value. When I made that deal FC said "CJ should grab it by both hands" or something.

You're trying so hard right here but failing massively. I'd cut my losses and move on bro.

You were joking? and then you said this:
Has nothing to do with internet speed. I bet mine is higher. My posts post absolutely instantly. You & FC still beat me everyday.

Which clearly shows you weren't joking.
And by fc saying he should grab it with both hands doesn't make the deal worth anything.... which is probably why it was rejected

You were joking? and then you said this:
Has nothing to do with internet speed. I bet mine is higher. My posts post absolutely instantly. You & FC still beat me everyday.

Which clearly shows you weren't joking.
And by fc saying he should grab it with both hands doesn't make the deal worth anything.... which is probably why it was rejected

It started off as a joke but once I saw others jump on a bandwagon I decided to play along. If you'll notice I was never the first one to bring it up.

And it means that it wasn't a complete rip off like you were suggesting. It was rejected because CJ didn't want to trade Haxard, not because of the trade. I even offered VDv + Gervinho + cash after and he still didn't want to trade Hazard.

Not to mention I didn't even bash heads with Pboy on any picks except for Eriksen and that wasn't a big deal for me since it was 4th pick and I got my keeper right afterwards.

It started off as a joke but once I saw others jump on a bandwagon I decided to play along. If you'll notice I was never the first one to bring it up.

And it means that it wasn't a complete rip off like you were suggesting. It was rejected because CJ didn't want to trade Haxard, not because of the trade. I even offered VDv + Gervinho + cash after and he still didn't want to trade Hazard.

Fair enough but Rizzy made 1 comment and the rest was from you

Ok idc I can't take you seriously anymore after your whining spiel which straight out of thin air.

What's the verdict on Eriksen/Shaqiri? That's the matter at hand right now.

It was FC before I said anything.

I think you should check again.
Rizzy said: Pboy looked suspiciously early there.
Then you said: Just like every other day...
Then you said about the internet and then fc posted

You however had the majority share. Why else would he release his players and good ones at that

Because it was true and he felt guilty? I don't know I didn't ask him to do it. I don't care. Just because he released the players, doesn't make it okay if he cheated. Keyword: IF.

Ok idc I can't take you seriously anymore after your whining spiel which straight out of thin air.

What's the verdict on Eriksen/Shaqiri? That's the matter at hand right now.

Because it was true and he felt guilty? I don't know I didn't ask him to do it. I don't care. Just because he released the players, doesn't make it okay if he cheated. Keyword: IF.

Or he was annoyed because everyone was making accusations?
You can't take me seriously anymore lol ok. It wasn't striaght out of thin air it was because you were asking for Shaqiri and Eriksen... and still your asking don't you think you should let pboy have them back

Completely off topic.

I seen my space cat avatar stuck on somebodies car window tonight.

It made my year.

Or he was annoyed because everyone was making accusations?
You can't take me seriously anymore lol ok. It wasn't striaght out of thin air it was because you were asking for Shaqiri and Eriksen... and still your asking don't you think you should let pboy have them back

What the hell are you talking about? I never asked him to release either one until he released the first one. Go look again at what happened. I don't think he should because he never should have released them in the first place. I wouldn't have.

What the hell are you talking about? I never asked him to release either one until he released the first one. Go look again at what happened. I don't think he should because he never should have released them in the first place. I wouldn't have.

All I'm saying is this can be solved very simply by you accepting that he can have is players back. If you want to keep arguing be my guest but it won't solve anything.

There were a few comments made about P'boy "cheating" (I even made one) BUT they were all jokes or at least that is what it seemed like. I know I was just kidding

I do agree with Zeeshan on this, if you want to release players that is fine BUT then you shouldn't be able to suddenly decide you want them back

There were a few comments made about P'boy "cheating" (I even made one) BUT they were all jokes or at least that is what it seemed like. I know I was just kidding

I do agree with Zeeshan on this, if you want to release players that is fine BUT then you shouldn't be able to suddenly decide you want them back

I don't think zeeshan was joking at all which is why i think he should get his players back.

I was joking. How the hell was I supposed to know he was crazy enough to release both players. Because I know I never would, otherwise it would just confirm that I was being dodgy to begin with.

Again I don't get why you don't understand this - I wasn't the one that butt heads with him on picks. In fact if you'll ask him, we even talked about free transfers. He helped me decide on Damiao.

What I'm still mad about is your whining crap that all this started with, and I've destroyed each one of your points.

And now that I know I'm not alone in my opinion aka CRAZY, I have no use arguing with you any longer so I'm moving on.

Free picks are in 45 mins and I need to know what's goin on!

I was going to pick one of the guys he released.

Glad i didn't

Shitstorm avoided.

What.......

The Majority has been against the idea it seems so its ok.

Make them available for free picks.

For what it's worth I am not against you getting them back. Just don't understand why you released them

I don't want Eriksen or Shaqiri so not fussed

Last edited:
Well,

You didnt give your team details and the deadline finished for over 2 weeks ago so....

But 2-1 is still a majority so I wont mind it at all.

What's your point? I don't want to change anything anyway. My intention was to keep everything the same, but now that I have a chance I might edit something. I don't have to at all though.

Xherdan Shaqiri

Trollface.svg_.png

i updated the confirmed transfers list but forgot to update the players list...

Diego Bengalio

Vyches Malafeev

Artur Boruc

Juan Carrizo

Give me any backup GK, OP is not updated DONT know who is available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back