Urgent Help

Jez

Debutant
Runs
Hi Guys,

My name is Jehanzeb and I play club cricket in Australia.

I need urgent help in deciding if I should go for Ihsan Inferno 950 (I know its not the latest but decent) or Malik MB Ltd Edition. I am buying online so cant really test them out personally and hence require you expert help.

I have attached pictures of both. Please look at Bat D when looking at Malik MB Ltd edition. Both weigh 2.8.
Both are around the same price

Your help is much appreciated

Ihsan 950.jpg

mb LE Bat D.jpg

Thanks a lot Sarmad for your feedback. Going through the Forum I underatand you are a bat expert:)

Any reason you slightly prefer MB? Straighter Grains?

How much is the price of both? Both are very similar bats.

Mb Le have a bit thinner than usual handle these days -an extra grip will fix that.

Both bats are good

How much is the price of both? Both are very similar bats.

Mb Le have a bit thinner than usual handle these days -an extra grip will fix that.

Both bats are good

Price is $250 AUD for Malik and $270 for Ihsan. I could also get a CA10000 Plus for $270 or CA 12000 Plus for $310

What do you think?

Last edited:
Price is $250 AUD for Malik and $270 for Ihsan. I could also get a CA10000 Plus for $270 or CA 12000 Plus for $310

What do you think?

if u can, then go for ca 12k.... far ahead than ihsan and mb....

if u can, then go for ca 12k.... far ahead than ihsan and mb....

Thanks Sarmad. Is there much of a difference between 10k and 12k....

Would you pick 10k for $270 or 12k for $310?

Thanks

Jehanzeb

Got a CA 15k Plus instead

As you guys know I asked you guys if I should get Ihsan Inferno 950 or Malik MB Ltd Edition but at the end I ended up with CA 15k Plus as at the price it was a steal (AUD $320) so I just hope its genuine! Looks pretty genuine and feels it too. Checked on the CA website and all the things required for authenticity are present.

Pics attached

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).JPG

photo(5).JPG

Thanks Sarmad. Is there much of a difference between 10k and 12k....

Would you pick 10k for $270 or 12k for $310?

Thanks

Jehanzeb

there isn't it much of profile difference between the two, so i'd try out both the bats and will go with the better pinging one.... but i assume 12k would perform better than the 10k....so i'd say 12k....

looks legit and good too..... best of luck with it.....

Thanks Sarmad,

Now I just need to knock it in for match play....not sure how much work a fully factory knocked bat takes to get it match ready....I have never had a factory knocked bat before...what do you think?

Should still knock it in for at least 2-3 hours, best to knock it in more than required. Let us know how it is when you get around to using it, bat looks great.

Thanks Sarmad,

Now I just need to knock it in for match play....not sure how much work a fully factory knocked bat takes to get it match ready....I have never had a factory knocked bat before...what do you think?

i knocked in mine for an about hour or so, and then a 15 min throw downs session.....and thats all.

Back