US Cricketer Rusty Theron accuses Haris Rauf of ball-tampering in the group game against USA in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Might be a possibility another moment of Shame it will be , get some visuals for judgement

I think this is far fetched but I was never comfortable with Harris running in with his left thumb nail touching the ball during the run up. That’s his action. No one has picked up on this before

I think this is far fetched but I was never comfortable with Harris running in with his left thumb nail touching the ball during the run up. That’s his action. No one has picked up on this before

Ive seen Waqar, Shoaib and Gul do this in their runups too.

Gul was blatant .

Mohammad Abbas was very subtle though back in the 2018 UAE Test series.

That's the best they have according to posters on here.

Feel sorry for pakistan cricket they will be finished in 5 to 10 years when babar rizwan iftikhar shadab harris naseem shaheen and azam khan Retires.

After that there will be no cricketers this is the last bunch of cricketers coming out of pakistan.

Hopefully we should beat them black and blue on Sunday

My brother you were wrong about usa. Don't underestimate us Pakistani's. We can go even lower 😂.

Bit shocking to be honest. I can understand losing to Afghanistan or even Ireland but how did PAK lose to these guys?

US didn't even nail their tactics. They needed Gous in the Super Over as he can launch it down the ground and is technically superior to Harmeet .

Still, PAK lost. Unbelievable.

Broiadcaster cameras know which player to track in pakistan games going forward 😉

Bit shocking to be honest. I can understand losing to Afghanistan or even Ireland but how did PAK lose to these guys?

US didn't even nail their tactics. They needed Gous in the Super Over as he can launch it down the ground and is technically superior to Harmeet .

Still, PAK lost. Unbelievable.
Canada ko to anei do 😂

People need to stop acting like chacha would have smashed 3 sixes if it was a wide lol

i actually noticed it also, his thumb was very close and seemed to be moving also. just thought he is trying hard for reverse swing and thought its US no one will track or report anything. I thought they replaced the ball because of this but didn't realize he did this after the ball change.

Pakistan always had a ball tampering allegations over their heads. Imran admitted he did it at county cricket where the 12th man would scratch the ball with a bottle cap. Martin Crow warned Desmond Haynes about it in 1990 tour to Pakistan. I remember Haynes picked up the ball and questioned its condition to the umpire.

Oh no. Rauf might get banned. What a tragedy that Pakistan cricket will never recover from. :troll

:apology

Back