USA (159/3) & (18/1) defeat Pakistan (159/7) & (13/1) by 5 runs in a super over thriller to cause the first major upset of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Just woke up now and woke up in time, I'm in peak tearing apart mode atm, Why on earth are 4 seamers playing? Now I'm hoping usa wins, Injustice for abrar.

Bias person like Babar should never be a captain. I would rather take Misbah as a captain than this bias guy.

Watch Ramiz just praise Babar and Rizwan and slag off all other Pakistan cricketers

Am super super excited today!! My home team USA for the 1st time in a t20wc takes on a top international non Associate team - a former WC champion at that. Cherished mom6this for USA! Hope they are not overawed by the occasion! A win will be the perfect icing on the cake! 🎂🙂👍

Watch Ramiz just praise Babar and Rizwan and slag off all other Pakistan cricketers
Well the onus is then on the rest to make a statement that they belong at the highest stage...but doubt that will happen with a middle order of Azam, Shadab and Chacha which I blame Babar for...

I know it's the first over, but they really need to limit the dot balls being played.

Rizzler's "crouching tiger hidden technique" got him in trouble!

It will be even harder in newyork.

Back in 2010 Netravalkar dismissed Ahmed shezad in first over I think in the u19 world cup. 14 years later Rizwan first over.

Currently a software engineer at oracle. Part time cricketer

I can already see it.

Arshdeep will ping Rizwan on Sunday

Netravalkar played for India in one of the U19 WC. With Kohli I believe.

Crazy batting from Pakistan...LOOK like bunch of timid guys who have no sense how to play/.

Back