USA (159/3) & (18/1) defeat Pakistan (159/7) & (13/1) by 5 runs in a super over thriller to cause the first major upset of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Disappointed with Kristen!!! Expected handling the team and playing 11 and deal with Babar harshly. But seems like another Micky 2.0 stays there do nothing

If you never saw a game of cricket before - you'd think Pakistan are the plucky minnows playing for further opportunities at this level trying to put up a respectable show against the mighty USA.
We will have to accept this as fact now, unfortunately. It's becoming a sad reality.

Babar cannot find gaps atm. Playing straight to hands of fielders.

ZIMBABAR 2 off 10 pressured Fakhar to play that stupid shot and lose his wicket. :ROFLMAO:
pakistan under :friends of zimbabar" looking like minnows:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Really enjoying the American performance a team playing without fear can't say much for their opponents who are scared.

Now that the match has got a bit boring , an hour be4 the start Wasim said PAK has the best pace bowling attack & great spinners - makes me wonder if our man is still smoking some potent green stuff or I fail to see the obvious , specifically about the great spinners bit ! What say @Rana @Mamoon @The Bald Eagle @BouncerGuy
Never take Wasim seriously

Problem with having those 4 pace bowlers is that the batting line up looks so brittle

Waqar Younis said during commentary:

"The USA has done its homework, choosing two left-arm spinners, one left-arm seamer, and the pace bowler Ali Khan."

Harmeet has changed his absolutely beautiful action. It's round arm trash now. Still effective though.

Lowest powerplay totals for Pakistan in T20 WCs

13 vs WI, Mirpur, 2014
28 vs ZIM, Perth, 2022
29 vs NAM, Abu Dhabi, 2021
30 vs NZ, Sharjah, 2021
30 vs USA, Dallas, 2024*

“That shot from Zaman was never on”- Waqar Younis

Mate he hit Archer for sixes with that shot. Where do these clowns suddenly rock up from?
He's right. It wasn't on at all. Complete suicide from Fakhar.

4D Chess by Pakistan. Getting yourself in tough situation so you can practice for the NYC game

“That shot from Zaman was never on”- Waqar Younis

Mate he hit Archer for sixes with that shot. Where do these clowns suddenly rock up from?

Man, Fakhar was foolish. Ali Khan doesnt have the pace for him to use. It was a low percentage shot for the situation and the bowler.

More so, USA have 2 left arm spinners in their team. Literally Fakhar couldve crushed them for 70+ in their quota on this wkt. All he had to do was wait for his matchup

This is even slower for ODI game. Too little too late Babar, how long we will put up with these clowns.

babar is my name, hitting shots straight to fielders is my game

This is embarrassing. The hype around these Pakistani players is surely bewildering.

Nothing more than a bunch of bottle jobs.

9: 46-3. Come on Guys. Its time to accelerate. These 6 run overs are not helping

US field placements not attacking enough. Allowing singles and twos especially on legside.

India will win by at least 100+ runs or chase our total by 10 overs for sure.

Back