USA (159/3) & (18/1) defeat Pakistan (159/7) & (13/1) by 5 runs in a super over thriller to cause the first major upset of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Even then we could still lose unless he suddenly blasts hell for leather. Pakistan is running out of orders to make a definite winning score, Babar might be just happy with 160 which is dangerous.
Definitely not ideal.

Hopefully the others can hit around him cause they need 180+.

Australia struggled in the first 10 overs and made a comeback in the last 10. I think that's the way the tournament will go during this first leg

Babar needs to keep going. He's faced too many deliveries to be get out now.

Proper match losing effort from babar. His Batting in the powerplay was atrocious. Some idiots want to to compare him with Kohli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such poor batting by Azam Khan. It was a nothing delivery.

Another duck for Azam

SPMcYqZ.png

Azam Khan is like putting a random tailender in the middle of the batting order. And now you have to tolerate his horrible keeping for the rest of the game.

You are playing international level of cricket. You are under pressure, your concentration should be 100% and you get out like that? Completely missed the ball. Absolutely disgraceful stuff from Azam Khan.

Not fond of the bullying, but I cannot back his attitude, body language and throwing his wicket away so easily there.

Azam is missing straight balls . Pakistan can’t afford to play him anymore . Imad has to come in

Azam Khan is the most frustrating player to be playing - more than Shadab.
Only reason I can think of selecting him is because Rizwan cannot keep due to his constant niggles.
If that's the case we should have opted for Mo Haris instead (even though I'm not a huge fan of his either).
If Rizwan can keep, then Saim Ayub really needs to replace Azam Khan

Back