Usman Khan barred from participation in Emirates Cricket Board events for 5 years [Update on post# 183]

Well I would interested to see what terms he violated. Usman changed his mind, we all do in our professional lives. For him to be banned for 5 years is a breach of his human right. Its not as if he was caught fixing.
It’s fine to change his mind, but he had apparently made a commitment to the ECB. I guess the exact terms of the contract have not been released but that’s what the ECB claimed when they banned him.

I think it’s still worth it because now he has the chance to compete for a spot in the Pakistani international team.

I am curious to know in which position they are going to play Usman Khan. Technically all spots are reserved so it will be interesting to see who will make space for Usman. I think most probably it will be Fakhar Zaman who will be replaced at the #4 position.

He has taken a big risk no doubt. With Pakistan and the way politics is being played he has more chance to fail and now he cant go back to UAE

Usman has now earned his maiden call for the Pakistan team to play in the series against New Zealand at home. Congrats to him and now time has come to give this guy a proper chance and let's see what he is capable of at the international level.

Usman khan will be feeling relieved upon hearing the news of his selection.

---------------------

Usman Khan speaking on his maiden call for the upcoming T20I series against New Zealand:

“Being chosen to represent one’s country is the ultimate dream and goal for any athlete. Today, I am absolutely thrilled and filled with joy as the selectors have granted me the opportunity to be part of the upcoming series against New Zealand.

“This selection validates the relentless effort and dedication I have poured into my craft, and I am fully committed to upholding the high standards I have set for myself.”​

Usman Khan on his selection:

“Being chosen to represent one’s country is the ultimate dream and goal for any athlete. Today, I am absolutely thrilled and filled with joy as the selectors have granted me the opportunity to be part of the upcoming series against New Zealand.

“This selection validates the relentless effort and dedication I have poured into my craft, and I am fully committed to upholding the high standards I have set for myself.”

Selection committee member and batting coach Mohammad Yousuf:

“On behalf of the selection committee, I extend heartfelt congratulations to Muhammad Irfan Khan and Usman Khan on their inclusion in the Pakistan men’s cricket team for the upcoming home series against New Zealand. Both players have undeniably earned their spots through a string of consistent, outstanding performances.

“We hold great optimism and belief in their potential to become key impact players, yet recognise that this requires ongoing dedication and effort. I trust that both players will continue their upward trajectory, sparing no effort in proving themselves worthy of the selectors' and captain's trust and confidence.”

Usman khan will be feeling relieved upon hearing the news of his selection.

---------------------

Usman Khan speaking on his maiden call for the upcoming T20I series against New Zealand:

“This selection validates the relentless effort and dedication I have poured into my craft, and I am fully committed to upholding the high standards I have set for myself.”​

I am sure Usman was given assurence by PCB that he would be picked for Pak-NZ series.... otherwise it would be stupid of him to break ties with UAE cricket board.

I am curious to know in which position they are going to play Usman Khan. Technically all spots are reserved so it will be interesting to see who will make space for Usman. I think most probably it will be Fakhar Zaman who will be replaced at the #4 position.
I think Usman should bat at 4 and Fakhar at 5 and then number 6 should be thier Iftikhar or Azam which will most likely go Iftikhar.

In an ideal world, Babar and Rizwan won’t even be playing in this series.

This upcoming series is a perfect chance for this guy to cement his place for the next series against England and also for the upcoming T20 World Cup in June. He should grab this opportunity with both hands because he is not going to get many.

This upcoming series is a perfect chance for this guy to cement his place for the next series against England and also for the upcoming T20 World Cup in June. He should grab this opportunity with both hands because he is not going to get many.

problem is that he himself doesn't know for how long he will be provided with such opportunities. Once this management is gone, Usman Khan will also be gone.

Back