[VIDEO] Babar Azam prefers Naseem Shah over Jasprit Bumrah to defend 10 runs off the last over, Your thoughts?

Do you agree with Babar Azam's choice here?

• Total voters
babar is useless .. selfish cuptan

Last edited by a moderator:
This statement tells you a lot about Babar's cricketing knowledge or lack thereof.
Tbf, I think he was just trying to back his player here. If he had said I trust bumrah Pakistani's would have eaten him alive.

I just think these morons need to learn how to approach the media.

You can literally just say no comment or next question please. Many cricketers have done that.

Best to avoid such questions cause journalists will always ask these 2 faced lose lose questions. Kohli and rohit were king at avoiding it, so is pat Cummings.

These morons can't conduct themselves

So he shouldn’t back his player? This statement is a non issue

During a podcast interview, Babar Azam was asked to choose between Naseem Shah and Jasprit Bumrah if he needs to save 10 runs in the last over. Babar chose Naseem Shah. When Naseem Shah was asked about this during a media interaction at Gaddafi Stadium today, he replied, "Obviously, he is our captain, so he will definitely entrust the over to me."

View attachment com.bongasoft.addremovewatermark_YouCut_20240504_203715314.mp4

I will never forgive the likes of Rauf, Shaheen, Nawaz, Naseem, Shadab for bottling an easy winnable match against Kohli and Pandya in the ICC T-20 WC 2022 in Melbourne where the pitch was pacy, bouncy.
When u compete against an legendary assassin , u have to fight till u die.idea of death alone scared entire pak team and logic does not matter if Ur prepared to die like kohli.kohli said he was so focussed by midway that he was not hearing any word when dravid spoke to him at 10 overs mark.

During a podcast interview, Babar Azam was asked to choose between Naseem Shah and Jasprit Bumrah if he needs to save 10 runs in the last over. Babar chose Naseem Shah. When Naseem Shah was asked about this during a media interaction at Gaddafi Stadium today, he replied, "Obviously, he is our captain, so he will definitely entrust the over to me."

View attachment 143602
haha "Obviously mera kaptaan hai mujhay hi day ga" lolzzz

it means he is also confident that if babar wasnt his captain so he would have gone for Bumrah lol

So he shouldn’t back his player? This statement is a non issue
Totally agree. At this stage Bumrah is better than him, but you would still back your own player no matter what. Babar could have ruined his relationship with Naseem if he had preferred Bumrah over him.

Totally agree. At this stage Bumrah is better than him, but you would still back your own player no matter what. Babar could have ruined his relationship with Naseem if he had preferred Bumrah over him.
Haha Babar would have ruined his relationship with the whole country if he had named Bumrah. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: IAJ
Back