[VIDEO] Shoaib Malik and Fortune Barishal owner refute claims of 'fixing'

3rd one look bit suspicious to me.

Most sportsmen retire before 40 because their reflexes start declining.

Doing a 9 to 5 job at the desk doesnt care about declining reflexes and can be done till even 80.
your missing the point.

You or anyone else dont have the right to tell someone to retire sportsman or not.

Everyone has a right to earn a crust.

If a franchise signs a player thats a contract between the player and the franchise.

Unless your paying the wages you dont have a say.

Simple

no it is not. That is just a conspiacy..

ICC does not tolerate fixing. THis is just victim mentality.

Its a seperate thing that people from first world nations dont get involved in such behavior like people from 3rd world country do
Your response leads me to believe you live a very sheltered life.

Where there is smoke there is fire, Malik has dodgy past , BPL credibility is also dubious don't forget Mustafa Kamal owning a BPL franchise being BCB president

your missing the point.

You or anyone else dont have the right to tell someone to retire sportsman or not.

Everyone has a right to earn a crust.

If a franchise signs a player thats a contract between the player and the franchise.

Unless your paying the wages you dont have a say.

Simple

Sure.

And the fans have a right to call them out for their selfishness.

You would rather we clam up which won't happen.

NEVER.

This is a misuse of Quran. Quran should never be used for such things as it would be an insult to it.

People lie, everybody lies.

I was referring to the 2010 oath gate incident that took place in a hotel room to oust YK as captain..
Malik purportedly beung one of them.

So I was being ironic which clearly was missed by many here...

Spot fixing? Match fixing?
The country has gone bananas when you have a bunch of players taking an oath on their religious book to oust a player.... fast forward 14 years and nothing whatsoever suprises me

Sure.

Supporters have a right to criticise and analyse and offer their opinions on performance.

But they dont have a right to get personal and tell someone to leave earning a living.

why would any player playing franchise cricket be selfish?

why would that bother any supporter?

If a player was taking up a place in the national setup ahead of someone deserving that would concern me not franchise cricket.

Sure.

how would you feel that a group of college kids start an online movement and say you should retire in your 50s?

Even though you worked hard to get where you were.

Fans dont decide who should retire in domestic cricket. In international cricket, its different, but domestic is different situation totally, especially franchise league

Pakistan left-arm spinner Abdur Rehman recorded bizarre figures of 0-0-8-0 after bowling three straight full tosses in the Asia Cup

Bowling 3 x full tosses in an over is not comparable to bowling 3 x overstepping no balls.

What as age got to do with bowling No Balls?.

You may as well ask “what has age got to do with bad bowling?”

I hope you can see for yourself how absurd your question is.

No balls are part of the game.

Clutching at straws here.

Tell me when was the last time a bowler bowled 3 x no balls in an over?

I take it you will retire at 40 as well them from your job.

Remarkable logic once again. :ROFLMAO: 👏

Occam's razor... more likely that Shoaib Malik's bowling is just completely trash nowadays than him doing match fixing

Fans dont decide who should retire in domestic cricket. In international cricket, its different, but domestic is different situation totally, especially franchise league

Another post of yours that doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

1. No, fans do not get to “decide” who should retire from any format of the game but they are certainly entitled to have an opinion. The team decides whether to pick the player, who can choose to play or not play for them if selected. When it comes to retirement, that decision is solely down to the player.

2. Please clarify ans to why international cricket fans are allowed to “decide” when a player should retire but a franchise team fan can’t? This just sounds very elitist to me.

Pakistan left-arm spinner Abdur Rehman recorded bizarre figures of 0-0-8-0 after bowling three straight full tosses in the Asia Cup
To be fair, Rehman was proven to be a hashish user and probably was just too lazy or high that day when he bowled those deliveries.

They wre not even full tosses, those were some really crazy beamers

You may as well ask “what has age got to do with bad bowling?”

I hope you can see for yourself how absurd your question is.

Clutching at straws here.

Tell me when was the last time a bowler bowled 3 x no balls in an over?

Remarkable logic once again. :ROFLMAO: 👏

The first was nt a No ball. Wrong call.

The second was a tight on the line call and the third he overstretched.

What s truly remarkable and concerning in equal measure is the amount of a hate that s out there that people are willing to convict a player and asume his guilt without evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per some reports, Shoaib Malik will rejoin the Fortune Barishal squad on February 2, after leaving the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) last week due to commitments in Dubai.

Former Pakistan captain will be available for the team's last game of the Sylhet leg, against Khulna Tigers on February 3.

As per sources, Malik is joining the side again at the request of Barishal captain Tamim Iqbal. He also talked to Tamim about his batting number since he played at No.6 in earlier matches. The 41-year-old will now bat at No.4 for Barishal.

Where there is smoke there is fire, Malik has dodgy past , BPL credibility is also dubious don't forget Mustafa Kamal owning a BPL franchise being BCB president
iam sure most herre have played club cricket of some level, i have played low level club cricket and have never seen any spin bowler ever ball 3 No balls in 1 over. And we all PAY to play club cricket not get paid like Malik did, and BPL owners IPL owners all these franchise league owners have also been involved in fixing in the past most hide behind the players when they get caught

As per some reports, Shoaib Malik will rejoin the Fortune Barishal squad on February 2, after leaving the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) last week due to commitments in Dubai.

Former Pakistan captain will be available for the team's last game of the Sylhet leg, against Khulna Tigers on February 3.

As per sources, Malik is joining the side again at the request of Barishal captain Tamim Iqbal. He also talked to Tamim about his batting number since he played at No.6 in earlier matches. The 41-year-old will now bat at No.4 for Barishal.
End of the drama now as Shoaib Malik is back in the side to play against the Khulna Tigers in BPL game.

Straight into the action - has taken 2/19 in 3 overs

9fBmNpZ.png

Hopefully this is enough to bury the disgraceful rumor.

Some fans were thumping their chests posting essays on the subject and thinking how they have become the shining light that is giving way to Pakistan Cricket and their fans.

Shoaib Malik should have played in the top order. He batted at number 6 for Fortune Barishal and scored 19*(10) against Durdanto Dhaka in BPL 2024. However, this innings was impactful for Barishal as they posted 189/4 in 20 overs.

Back