[VIDEO] Why Usman Khan would be better off playing for the UAE instead of Pakistan?

Was it the right decision for Usman Khan to give up his UAE contract and play for Pakistan?

• Total voters
Yes the only position where he can bat is nuber 5. But honestly speaking he might not be picked for the World Cup squad, if he does so he might end up sitting on the bench for almost all the games unless someone from the top order gets injured.
I think it's proberly shoot out between Azam,Usman,Fakhar and Aga for the number 4/5 position.

If Usman manages to perform for Pakistan in the upcoming series then all speculation of him being another league bully will die and then he will be having a good run with the squad. Potentially number 4 in case Fakhar misses out else number 5 but I don't think that number 5 will suit him much. He should be number 3 or 4.
What has Rizwan done to guarantee a number 3 spot?

What has Rizwan done to guarantee a number 3 spot?
I guess you have not read my post completely. Where have I mentioned Rizwan?

I clearly said that the number 3 position will suit him, it means him and him only. Rizwan is not finding a spot in my team for now.

This thread is about Usman so I am not going to bring any other guy in this thread. Not worth it.

Last edited:
Isn't it difficult to get us residency or visa issues?

I don't really know much about their cricket criteria tbh
They are always sneaking around for Pakistan fc players who are not in contention for Pakistan cricket team.

No need to worry really for Usman.

On merit he will replace Rizwan soon. He’s a better player than Rizwan for crying out loud!

If he does well for Pakistan, the PCB might negotiate with the Emirates Cricket Board to get rid of the ban.

Full respect to Usman. He trusts himself and his ability to succeed for Pakistan now that he has gotten a chance. He could have taken the Jamshed Ahmed route of refusing to leave a safety net and not taking a risk.

Guys you don't get it, we would love for UK to play for us.

The issue is we don't trust the PCB, that's all.

This could go horribly wrong for Usman and he could be left in no-man's land.

You can never rely on PCB and I'm surprised he has made this decison.
There's just as much or to be honest even more risk jumping in with the UAE. One injury or even loss of form and he could be forced to leave the country with no reputation to build a career in cricket post-retirement. If you ignore their leagues, what other benefits are there for being a big fish in a tiny pool. Even less established and failed Pakistan international players pick up gigs elsewhere. Also being able to play as a domestic player in the PSL will make him more attractive to teams than an overseas player from an associate team. If everything goes badly with the PCB, having represented Pakistan he could probably move to any number of countries and build a similar career as if he had chosen the UAE.

There's just as much or to be honest even more risk jumping in with the UAE. One injury or even loss of form and he could be forced to leave the country with no reputation to build a career in cricket post-retirement. If you ignore their leagues, what other benefits are there for being a big fish in a tiny pool. Even less established and failed Pakistan international players pick up gigs elsewhere. Also being able to play as a domestic player in the PSL will make him more attractive to teams than an overseas player from an associate team. If everything goes badly with the PCB, having represented Pakistan he could probably move to any number of countries and build a similar career as if he had chosen the UAE.

He has PSL money now, this is why he doesn't care about cricket in leagues in UAE.

Average PSL player earns $66k a year. You can have a decent life in Pakistan with that kind of money. That's why the players aren't bothered with internationals, they are comfortable now. It never used to be like this. Playing for Pakistan before was the only meaningful source of income.

Someone like Haider Ali can earn $170k.

1712349098946.png

Add in other leagues and internationals then the prospects in UAE cricket do not seem worth it. He made the right decision.

I agree with what you have said, but the issue is, the board that would had given him his debut doesnt want him to be there national. The problem is with the policies of UAE how they want to use people but not give them nationality. Permanent Residency means nothing.

Had it been some other country(that gives nationality in 3-5 years) than it would had made sense sticking playing for them.

All Usman Khan needs is one match debut, thats it. Once he gets one international match, he will get the tag and that will mean if his career doesnt turn out to be good, he can have coaching contracts in future. The international tag matters alot in the cricket circles

That's a valid point and for his sake, I hope he has a successful career with Pakistan.

Just needs a way to get a spot in the final XI to show what he's all about.

He can murder spin but he doesn't look particularly good against short-pitched bowling. One PSL season in which a player doesn't even play all the matches is not enough to gauge someone properly. But I didn't see anything that told me that this player is going to be a mainstay in the national team for years to come.

Maybe I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out.

He can murder spin but he doesn't look particularly good against short-pitched bowling. One PSL season in which a player doesn't even play all the matches is not enough to gauge someone properly. But I didn't see anything that told me that this player is going to be a mainstay in the national team for years to come.

Maybe I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out.
At most he’s going to play T20. But I agree that most of his big strikes come against spin. I wonder if maybe the #4 slot would be a good place for him to play where he’s more likely to play spin rather than in the top 3 which he plays for MS.

He was playing as a local player in the UAE league while he awaited the residency requirement’s completion to play for the UAE national team.

I’m pretty sure part of the reason he was playing as a local player was the understanding that he was committing towards playing for the UAE.
Yeah true that.

But this guy has ruined his career now. PCB will also forget him after some time.

The only one deluded here is you. As I said above, even our fringe players have an excellent lifestyle and superb brand deals - just look at Usama Mir who does not come from wealth and is not settled in the team either.

Moreover, your ignorance of life in Pakistan is evident from your comment. As anyone living in Pakistan would tell you, contracted cricketers by the PCB are paid extremely well by Pakistani standards and the money they get goes a long way in Pakistan. If you genuinely think that being a UAE cricketer affords you such a great lifestyle, please tell me why Waseem, the UAE captain, seems to be living like any other middle class Joe in the Gulf?
You're obviously wrong because you are not taking into account the economic instability as well as a plethora of other issues that people living here have to encounter, as opposed to a country like UAE which is far more economically stable and offers people a higher standard of living.

You also seem to forget that of the amount of players on Pakistan's domestic circuit, only a fraction have central contracts.

And using one example of a player who only just started doing well enough to be in contention for other T20 leagues doesn't really help your hollow argument.

The fact of the matter is that being a cricketer, even at the stage Usman is already at, makes you a celebrity in Pakistan and propels you the upper echelons of society.

This is quite laughable. You seem somewhat disconnected with reality. Do you live in Pakistan?

He'll end up like asif ali , khushdil , shoaib maqsood hyped up and then fail to be consistent and discarded .

Their are some pros and cons with his decision. He can now live in Pakistan with his family and also a PSL contract most likely in diamond or Platinum category is certain.

He will def get picked for leagues like BPL and CPL and hopefully he gets a central contract too.

Missing the IPLT20 is not going to cause him much harm in my honest opinion. He would have achieved nothing playing for the UAE and he is smart enough to know he won't get a chance in the IPL.

Their are some pros and cons with his decision. He can now live in Pakistan with his family and also a PSL contract most likely in diamond or Platinum category is certain.

He will def get picked for leagues like BPL and CPL and hopefully he gets a central contract too.

Missing the IPLT20 is not going to cause him much harm in my honest opinion. He would have achieved nothing playing for the UAE and he is smart enough to know he won't get a chance in the IPL.

He is out of three leagues - IPL, ILT20, and SAT20.

But yeah the benefits are there as long as he gets to play for Pakistan. If he gets discarded quickly without a proper chance and no central contract then it will be a waste.

@mominsaigol whenever you get the time, read upon Kaleem Sana.

Was a bowler who was in lead to play for Pakistan in the long run. He was competing with Junaid Khan for a spot. Guy got an oppurtunity to play club in Canada moved there and settled there. That was sensible decision because he secured a better life there and got Canadian nationality.

If it was any other country but UAE I'd have thought Usman was making an emotion driven decision.

But this is just pragmatic. UAE will never give him citizenship or any social benefits. The upside for him was at best about 6 years of the national team paycheck + paychecks from ILT20/ADT10 after which he'd just be another expat angling for an employment visa to play random corporate tournaments.

If he maintains domestic capability he will anyway pick up equal or better earnings in same time period from PSL, CPL, Hundred etc. while also having local status at PSL which gives him assurance of longer rope if he has form/injury issues. Add to that potentially good international earnings if he represents Pak for a decent stretch of time. If nothing else he will walk away with pride of representing Pak even for few matches only.

Doors for Usman have now been closed by UAE and chances for him to play in IL20 but I don't think IL20 matters the most for him. There are many other leagues he can play in like BPL, CPL, etc. The only thing that matters for him is that he gets to play for Pakistan now and is given a proper run as well.

If he plays for Pakistan for the next 5-6 years on a constant basis to go with other leagues he will be playing, things will be fine for him. UAE is not the ultimate place anyways for any player to dream of.

Usman will be very unlucky if he gets 1 or 2 games in which he fails and then he is discarded for good. That has been a norm in this setup. He should bring his A-game against NZ if he gets a chance no matter what number he plays on.

He is out of three leagues - IPL, ILT20, and SAT20.

But yeah the benefits are there as long as he gets to play for Pakistan. If he gets discarded quickly without a proper chance and no central contract then it will be a waste.
I didn’t say he was. I said that elite cricketers usually are. To think Azam Khan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi and the like are not in the elite circles of Pakistan is a joke. Afridi drives a 10 Crore car for crying out loud.

Usman Khan is not there but even if he becomes a fringe cricketer for Pakistan, he will be more rich than he would have ever been as UAEs best ever cricketer.

@mominsaigol whenever you get the time, read upon Kaleem Sana.

Was a bowler who was in lead to play for Pakistan in the long run. He was competing with Junaid Khan for a spot. Guy got an oppurtunity to play club in Canada moved there and settled there. That was sensible decision because he secured a better life there and got Canadian nationality.
And now no one knows about him. Everyone is a Canadian citizen. On the other hand, you have Junaid Khan who is a popular cricketer and now an up and coming coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a matter of fact, I do. Do you? Because you have no idea how popular Usman Khan already is thanks to the PSL.
He seems to be wildly popular only in your mind. Being a cricketer is not a big deal. There are plenty of good cricketers struggling to make ends meet in this country.

And one good PSL season does not put you in "the upper echelons of society" lol

He seems to be wildly popular only in your mind. Being a cricketer is not a big deal. There are plenty of good cricketers struggling to make ends meet in this country.

And one good PSL season does not put you in "the upper echelons of society" lol
I never said that one good PSL season puts you into the upper echelons of society. I said that playing for Pakistan gives you the potential to be a part of high society. That is just what the fame of cricket does.

And for that matter, he’s a had a couple of good PSLs.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree but I think playing for Pakistan is a much wiser financial decision than playing for UAE.

And now no one knows about him. Everyone is a Canadian citizen. On the other hand, you have Junaid Khan who is a popular cricketer and now an up and coming coach.
Well here's the thing, Junaid was one of the lucky ones.

A good bowler who represented Pakistan team until 2017 with his career highlight being getting kohli out 2x.

Not every bowler is lucky and gets to represent Pakistan on international stage despite being equally as good.

For every success story their are 100 failures. Regardless what @Major meant was more so realted to nationality. Plus Canadian nationality is the easiest to achieve on the planet, even easier then Australia.

Australia want skilled workers but Canada just wants a work force, you don't need a formal education, they just want someone working and after proving you can work their for 4 years you get passport.

Uae on the other hand is hell on earth.

Well here's the thing, Junaid was one of the lucky ones.

A good bowler who represented Pakistan team until 2017 with his career highlight being getting kohli out 2x.

Not every bowler is lucky and gets to represent Pakistan on international stage despite being equally as good.

For every success story their are 100 failures. Regardless what @Major meant was more so realted to nationality. Plus Canadian nationality is the easiest to achieve on the planet, even easier then Australia.

Australia want skilled workers but Canada just wants a work force, you don't need a formal education, they just want someone working and after proving you can work their for 4 years you get passport.

Uae on the other hand is hell on earth.
Foreign citizenships are overrated. If you don’t have a stable, high paying job in the West, you are in for a surprise. You could be a passport holder but your life is going to be miserable.

I have a Pakistani passport, travelled the world, live in Pakistan - never had any problems.

Foreign citizenships are overrated. If you don’t have a stable, high paying job in the West, you are in for a surprise. You could be a passport holder but your life is going to be miserable.

I have a Pakistani passport, travelled the world, live in Pakistan - never had any problems.
People move for different reasons lol, every has a different reason

People move for different reasons lol, every has a different reason
But Usman decided to move because he was frustrated at this system but now he is back and he has no way back. Hope so he plays and performs and stays relevant to this system.

But Usman decided to move because he was frustrated at this system but now he is back and he has no way back. Hope so he plays and performs and stays relevant to this system.
He has USA and Canada that he can look into

No one is doubting his intentions but he is trying to play for the probably among 3 worst bosses in cricket who unfortunately represent the country.
So is everybody else who is in top 50-60 Pakistani players ... why Usman is being singled out?

So.... we believe that when Usman burned his bridges with PCB and moved to UAE he made the right decision... because he trusted his own talent that he will do well in UAE. We support/supported that decision.

But now we absolutely do not agree with his identical decision .... that Usman believes he can perform well enough to be permanent member of Pakistan cricket team?

I am sorry, but I don't understand the logic.

I think, we should give the guy full credit for trusting his own abilities.

This is way off topic but I have done both.

I think the major hurdle with a Pakistani passport is if you are a traveller and looking for good deals.

Holding a foreign passport provides a luxury of travel that just isn't available with Pakistani passport.

Beyond that, quality of life is relative.

Some people prefer Pakistan, some abroad.

He shot himself in the foot, he's such a moron now.

Pcb has no reason to treat him well anymore as the ace he had up his sleeve is gone.

Stupid stupid decision, now all that's left is if he can get lucky and replace rizwan as frontline but that won't happen.

Why does he have to replace Rizwan? Pakistan only has two genuinely class batsmen in Babar and Rizwan, why is there no room for Usman in one of the other 3 batting slots?

This is way off topic but I have done both.

I think the major hurdle with a Pakistani passport is if you are a traveller and looking for good deals.

Holding a foreign passport provides a luxury of travel that just isn't available with Pakistani passport.

Beyond that, quality of life is relative.

Some people prefer Pakistan, some abroad.
Having a secondary Western passport is definitely a convenience and I would be lying if I denied that. Having said that, the grass is always greener on the other side. Living in the West is not all that it is made out to be unless you are really loaded in the West or really poor in Pakistan.

The thought of a crippling 30 year mortgage for an overpriced 50 year old house makes me cringe.

But as you said, everything is relative.

Now that he has chosen to play for Pakistan, I really hope the PCB treats him with the respect that he deserves. Clearly, it was quite a selfless decision by Usman to do this. Maybe a bit naive of him.

Usman, seems to have some issues against the short ball. My feeling, is that opposing teams expose this, then Usman gets dropped and then his confidence falls too. He does seem like the type of player who can overcome his technical deficiencies, and so I hope he is given a long strech to prove himself in the international arena.

Why does he have to replace Rizwan? Pakistan only has two genuinely class batsmen in Babar and Rizwan, why is there no room for Usman in one of the other 3 batting slots?
You think rizzu is happy with a rival wicket keeper who would love to open and be a t20 star in the team?

You think rizzu is happy with a rival wicket keeper who would love to open and be a t20 star in the team?

Hopefully, it makes Rizzu feel a bit insecure and forces him to up his SR.

Riz is probably still the best wicket-keeper out of all the options, though. While Harris, Azam, Haseeb fumble a lot, Riz is really good behind the stumps. I havnt seen much of Usman Khan keep so I can't comment on his keeping abilities.

Hopefully, it makes Rizzu feel a bit insecure and forces him to up his SR.

Riz is probably still the best wicket-keeper out of all the options, though. While Harris, Azam, Haseeb fumble a lot, Riz is really good behind the stumps. I havnt seen much of Usman Khan keep so I can't comment on his keeping abilities.
Rizzu is the best keeper by miles, the one thing I appreciate about him is that as a keeper he's great.

In the world cup he saved so many boundaries due to his insane jumping ability.

I don't have any issue with rizwan, I appreciate that he's very consistent, his test series recently made me change my mind about him.

But he hasn't escaped his soft score nonsense. I still remember his asia cup final performance. He needs to get out of the habit of soft scoring. 40 ball 50's are useless when chasing a score of 165 to 170 which has become common place in t20.

As for Usman, He'll probably come good. I'm a good judge of technique and character (Although not always, I was wrong about Abdullah lol) but I predicted azam would fail in international. I don't think usman will, he has short ball issues but his backfoot play against spin is unmatched, something rizzu and Babar lack and desperately desperately need to improve on if they wish to avoid getting plumb lbw on the front foot like they usually do.

Rizzu is the best keeper by miles, the one thing I appreciate about him is that as a keeper he's great.

In the world cup he saved so many boundaries due to his insane jumping ability.

I don't have any issue with rizwan, I appreciate that he's very consistent, his test series recently made me change my mind about him.

But he hasn't escaped his soft score nonsense. I still remember his asia cup final performance. He needs to get out of the habit of soft scoring. 40 ball 50's are useless when chasing a score of 165 to 170 which has become common place in t20.

As for Usman, He'll probably come good. I'm a good judge of technique and character (Although not always, I was wrong about Abdullah lol) but I predicted azam would fail in international. I don't think usman will, he has short ball issues but his backfoot play against spin is unmatched, something rizzu and Babar lack and desperately desperately need to improve on if they wish to avoid getting plumb lbw on the front foot like they usually do.
Agreed, and I really think Usman has that X-factor and he seems to have mental grit about him and that's something that our players lack. We crumble under pressure.
Imad Wasim, Naseem Shah, are probably the only other players who are mentally strong. Everyone else falls apart the moment there is pressure.

Agreed, and I really think Usman has that X-factor and he seems to have mental grit about him and that's something that our players lack. We crumble under pressure.
Imad Wasim, Naseem Shah, are probably the only other players who are mentally strong. Everyone else falls apart the moment there is pressure.
Usman imo should be no 4, he performed well at no 3 in psl, but we have way too many openers.

Everyone wants someone to open, like haris opening, Babar opening, fakhar opening, saim opening etc.

Pakistan needs to focus on middle order.

Psl showed imad's best position is No 5. As for Usman we need a solid no 4.

They both play for Multan without any issues so I don't see why they can't do the same for Pakistan. Regardless of the wicketkeeping question, if we just judge on batting, then Usman is worth his place in a Pakistan T20 side.

They both play for Multan without any issues so I don't see why they can't do the same for Pakistan. Regardless of the wicketkeeping question, if we just judge on batting, then Usman is worth his place in a Pakistan T20 side.
That's different, Rizwan was captain, he had nothing to fear, secondly Usman was no 3 and faced no competiton.

Currently he faces, Rizwan, Babar, Saim and Falhar at 1 to 4. Logically he can only replace Fakhar atm, but rizwan's poor form and low sr recently is also a cause of concern.

That's different, Rizwan was captain, he had nothing to fear, secondly Usman was no 3 and faced no competiton.

Currently he faces, Rizwan, Babar, Saim and Falhar at 1 to 4. Logically he can only replace Fakhar atm, but rizwan's poor form and low sr recently is also a cause of concern.

I am a huge fan of Saim but he is very raw and unreliable at the moment with his shot selection, would be a big risk to take to a world cup competition, even though it pains me to say it.

Fakhar has never been consistent, and is technically weak, he will often be dismissed trying to drag shots across the line. He has built a big reputation on a few match winning knocks because he does have fantastic hitting ability, but he's usually flopped against the best teams in the big tournaments.

Only Babar and Rizwan are batsmen who stand out as irreplaceable in the Pakistan line up, we need to remember Pakistan has a very poor batting line up compared to top teams in the world.

I am a huge fan of Saim but he is very raw and unreliable at the moment with his shot selection, would be a big risk to take to a world cup competition, even though it pains me to say it.

Fakhar has never been consistent, and is technically weak, he will often be dismissed trying to drag shots across the line. He has built a big reputation on a few match winning knocks because he does have fantastic hitting ability, but he's usually flopped against the best teams in the big tournaments.

Only Babar and Rizwan are batsmen who stand out as irreplaceable in the Pakistan line up, we need to remember Pakistan has a very poor batting line up compared to top teams in the world.
Lol are you kidding? Tournaments are the one area fakhar hasn't flopped.

He had match winning knocks on the semi final and final of the ct 2017.

Babar played an atrocious innings in the semi final of 2021 but fakhsr saved the game with a 54 of 32 xompared to babars 39 of 34, but it wasnt enough due to shaheen eating 3 sixes and pur bowlers being run machines.

This year fakhar scored a 60 ball 100 saving us through a drs victory against NZ.

It's the opposite. Babar and rizwan are the people who fail during crunch Tournament times. Their able to do well in group stages but have a history of failing in crunch times.

Example

Semi final 2021: Both Babar and rizwan play a slow innings causing us to be 20 runs short especially Bobby's 39 of 34.

Asia cup 2022: rizwan takes 47 deliveries to score 55 and deapite Pakistan chasing a target of 157 due to Sri Lanka giving us 11 extras before the first ball was even bowled, rizwan innings puts us in a position of chasing 60 of 24.

World cup 2022 t20: Both openers flop during a crunch stage.

^^ I've listed t20 only since that's the topic but happy to list odi as well.

His sr has never been threatening. The guy has basically run out of people making extreme excuses on his behalf all the time.
Rizwan is possibly the worst t20 opener I've seen tbh,

Mainly cause failures are one thing, he's the only batsmen that I do not want to stay at the crease. Ironically him being consistent is the problem in t20 opening, its a guaranteed loss.

Most batsmen are bad batsmen cause they consistently fail, Rizzu is a bad t20 batsmen cause he consistently performs in the most useless manner possible 😭😭

Usman Khan is finally making his debut for Pakistan against New Zealand in the 1st T20I.

Usman Khan faces back-to-back failures against a toothless New Zealand side; today, he scored 5 runs off 7 balls in the 3rd T20I. He needs constant support from Babar Azam, or he will be discarded by PCB soon.

Usman Khan faces back-to-back failures against a toothless New Zealand side; today, he scored 5 runs off 7 balls in the 3rd T20I. He needs constant support from Babar Azam, or he will be discarded by PCB soon.
Poor dismissal.. he was struggling to get off the mark and hit some boundaries.. I’m fairly certain he’ll get the full series but if he doesn’t score he might get booted or benched.

LOL, if you play him let him bat as an opener during the PP. No point batting him at no 4.

But as usual the fake king is insecure.

LOL, if you play him let him bat as an opener during the PP. No point batting him at no 4.

But as usual the fake king is insecure.
He batted at 3/4 in PSL mainly. Babar/Saim was a good opening combo for Zalmi so they are going with that.

Insecure of a guy who can't even get into double digits against NZ C?
I don’t know why people bash Babar and call him a fake or a fraud. You’re just making yourself look silly, Babar’s class and stats speak for themself. Can he do better, yes for sure. But to say he’s insecure and a fake is absurd.

Bat Usman at 3 next match. He deserves a chance there to see what he can do.

I don’t know why people bash Babar and call him a fake or a fraud. You’re just making yourself look silly, Babar’s class and stats speak for themself. Can he do better, yes for sure. But to say he’s insecure and a fake is absurd.
They are not Pakistani supporters they hate their best players.

Like I said, he should play as an opener. We all have seen what Babar has done opening vs NZ C.
Like I said, he should play as an opener. We all have seen what Babar has done opening vs NZ C.
Why are Pakistani fans obsessed with making everyone open? Who said that you can only perform if you open?

This opening excuse has become super lame now. This is international cricket not your personal team. You have to perform at any number that is given to you.

Why are Pakistani fans obsessed with making everyone open? Who said that you can only perform if you open?

This opening excuse has become super lame now. This is international cricket not your personal team. You have to perform at any number that is given to you.

Apparently if you can't bat at the position you like, your bat is taken away.

Some posters are just as clueless as our captain fantastic. So you have a new player making his debut, who scored big 100s in PSL (OPENING). But come his debut series the captain decides to tuk tuk and make sure we waste PP overs. Then you have fans still backing him. No wonder we are losing.

He failed with the bat today, dropped a catch. Fans are now slowly turning on him due to his anti-climactic start to his international career.

His confidence will be down and he is probably questioning why ever left playing for the UAE

Why doesn't this logic apply to rizwan and Babar?

Team gelling is a thing, UK isn't complaining about his position. But I am if it means you're not testing a young gun properly for the so called fraud you claimed was our best captain in the psl and is the most improved captain. He's still doing his nonsense clapping and we are 10 runs short excuse

Team gelling is a thing, UK isn't complaining about his position. But I am if it means you're not testing a young gun properly for the so called fraud you claimed was our best captain in the psl and is the most improved captain. He's still doing his nonsense clapping and we are 10 runs short excuse
Logic only applies to others not to Babar and Rizwan. As I mentioned the reason Usman got selected is due to him being agressive and scoring big runs, all this while batting at the TOP, not at no 4. Babar today and yesterday batted pathetic once again, wasting balls and allowing the pressure to build.

Logic only applies to others not to Babar and Rizwan. As I mentioned the reason Usman got selected is due to him being agressive and scoring big runs, all this while batting at the TOP, not at no 4. Babar today and yesterday batted pathetic once again, wasting balls and allowing the pressure to build.
Zindabad buddy, spot on.

It applies to Rizwan. He is average in the middle-order and Misbah saved his career by opening with him.

It doesn’t apply to Babar, who is Pakistan’s best batsman and your best batsman should open in this format so that he can face max deliveries.

It applies to Rizwan. He is average in the middle-order and Misbah saved his career by opening with him.

It doesn’t apply to Babar, who is Pakistan’s best batsman and your best batsman should open in this format so that he can face max deliveries.
He's been getting outperformed by shadab get over yourself.

This is the same I promise imam ul haq will come good nonsense.

This is what happens when you make an opener play in the middle overs. Usman is not a player who can play his shots in a wide open field.

Back