[VIDEOS] “If new team management comes, I will be available for national selection" : Mohammad Amir

We need hassan ali to be on form and should come in at first change defonitely on the pindi pitch.defonitely i think wasim will prioritise domestic performance as much as he can which is good

If our pace attack is in form, we will win this series comfortably. It comes down to that. Our overseas batting was quite commendable, especially our lower-middle order, but our bowling let us down.

If our pace attack is in form, we will win this series comfortably. It comes down to that. Our overseas batting was quite commendable, especially our lower-middle order, but our bowling let us down.

Hopefully we win the.series 2 nil that would give tne players a big boost

Yes, our players need the confidence, especially since we will have a difficult series against England in a matter of months.

Lol, who cares. No way should he be considered given the drama he has created

Pcb should giv amir the two fingers, no player is bigger than the team.

Dont let him play psl too. Get rid..

I am all against Misbah and Co, but I will never say we should lose to make Misbah critics happy.

Pakistan Team comes first and then the Management and Players likes and dislikes.

I hope Misbah can turn things around in the coming weeks for him and team.

Amir if he is willing to come back, he must apologise first for the drama he has caused.

Otherwise i think Naseem Shah, Hasnain, Shaheen, rauf, We have good bowling attack for the ODIs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I would like to clarify that yes I will be available for Pakistan only once this management leaves. so please stop spreading fake news just to sell your story.</p>— Mohammad Amir (@iamamirofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/iamamirofficial/status/1351018993465913348?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Amirs problem is simple.

He wants to bowl in foreign conditions ans not in pakistan. But amir doesnt get to decide, this is something the team management decides.

Plus, a guy who bowls well in pakistan will get preferance in foreign tours.

Arthur was all out attack on sohail khan and wahab riaz. Wahab riaz is a more senior bowler to amir. Wahab shut his mouth and continued to play.

Pcb needs to revoke amirs psl contract. Throw him a ban.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I would like to clarify that yes I will be available for Pakistan only once this management leaves. so please stop spreading fake news just to sell your story.</p>— Mohammad Amir (@iamamirofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/iamamirofficial/status/1351018993465913348?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Overrated player who thinks he’s made it thanks to our dumb fans.

Yes, our players need the confidence, especially since we will have a difficult series against England in a matter of months.

Defonitely i have seen comments like we should loose so misbah gets sacked like are you being serious !

I am all against Misbah and Co, but I will never say we should lose to make Misbah critics happy.

Pakistan Team comes first and then the Management and Players likes and dislikes.

I hope Misbah can turn things around in the coming weeks for him and team.

Amir if he is willing to come back, he must apologise first for the drama he has caused.

Otherwise i think Naseem Shah, Hasnain, Shaheen, rauf, We have good bowling attack for the ODIs.

Yes defonitely need to win.

Amir isnt willing to come back until Waqar and Misbah gets sacked or resign.

Forget being Pakistan's best pacer at the moment, he's not even Karachi Kings best fast bowler. Waqas Maqsood is a lot better. There's no need to be blackmailed by him. PCB and the current management should not even reply to such statements, that's the biggest slap in the face to him. Don't give him the attention he's so desperately craving.

Whatever his grievances might be, Amir is coming across as ungrateful towards the luck and opportunities he had in life. His behaviour is a disservice to all the people who wished and prayed for his comeback and supported him or accepted him when he played again for Pakistan. One day when he is old and truly retired, he will regret his decisions and behaviour.

Whatever his grievances might be, Amir is coming across as ungrateful towards the luck and opportunities he had in life. His behaviour is a disservice to all the people who wished and prayed for his comeback and supported him or accepted him when he played again for Pakistan. One day when he is old and truly retired, he will regret his decisions and behaviour.

I have not seen any Pakistani ex cricketer regret such decisions..atleast not openly

Defonitely i have seen comments like we should loose so misbah gets sacked like are you being serious !

Losing to prove a point is pathetic.

Never aim to lose.

I don't know what everyone is talking about losing to get Misbah out when you don't know who is next in line.

Andy Flower rejected the contract due to commitments.

Who at this time will take over this team?

There's nobody there, nobody of this supposed high-standard who will accept a role for this team.

We should always aim to win, because you don't know what good results can do to a team. Confidence wins games. We won the CT17 only because of the confidence of our players, not for any technical reason.

Back