[VIDEOS] As a neutral fan, who are you supporting in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 final between South Africa and India?

As a neutral fan, who are you supporting in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 final between South Africa an

• Total voters
Fair enough. Most Indians can't truly hate the Aussies either because we secretly admire the Aussie way of playing cricket and just hate to admit it
I don't hate the Indian team at all though. I love cricket in general and I love narratives. 2023, 2019 and 2017 had the best narratives.

2017 had the narrative of a team that everyone thought was garbage with them intiating the greatest comeback ever and proving the world wrong.

2019 had the narrative of A team that was so bad in 2015 it was headed to minnow status, but it completed its 4 year journey to the top.

2023 had the narrative of Australia intiating the greatest comeback ever and providing us the best match of the tournament aka Australia vs Afghanistan

It's just I'm conflicted now as if SA wins it completed the narrative of them coming out of the choking phase, but if India wins it completes the narrative of rohit finally being free of suffering, dude has suffered alot and England game clearly broke him, I love rohit and respect him alot so I don't want to see him suffer another heartbreak. He deserves atleast one Victory

India has played cricket and defeated better teams than South Africa. I am a strong supporter of South African cricket and for that reason, I want them to win.

I hope all cricket fans from PAK, BD, England, NZ, OZ are supporting SA tmrw.

I prefer it when we are the most hated team in cricket. The fun is lost otherwise :inti
Supporting SA is not hatred towards India, SA have not won a world cup before where India have three. I am only supporting SA because I want to see them win one. They have been too good of a cricketing nation to never have won one world cup

Wouldn't mind South Africa winning even as an Indian fan. I am just glad its not Eng or Aus

This is the first instance of two unbeaten teams facing off in a ICC Men's T20 World Cup final. The last instance of a team having an unbeaten run throughout a Men's ICC tournament was the Champions Trophy in 2013 which India won.

India have played brilliantly and they have all departments well covered.

But it would be good if SA can win this one and get rid of the famous tag.

Back