West Indies [194/1] beat India [190/6] in the only T20I

Muhammad10

T20I Debutant
Runs
West Indies won the toss and elected to field.

West Indies Squad

CR Brathwaite*, S Badree, RR Beaton, CH Gayle, E Lewis, JN Mohammed, SP Narine, KA Pollard, R Powell, MN Samuels, JE Taylor, CAK Walton, KOK Williams

India Squad

V Kohli*, R Ashwin, S Dhawan, MS Dhoni†, RA Jadeja, KM Jadhav, KD Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, B Kumar, Mohammed Shami, HH Pandya, RR Pant, AM Rahane, UT Yadav, Yuvraj Singh

Last edited:
Abysmal team selection yet again. Why would you drop Hardik Pandya and take Dinesh Karthik for a T20 match? And why Ashwin again? Oh dear! Virat is losing the track of it.

Abysmal team selection yet again. Why would you drop Hardik Pandya and take Dinesh Karthik for a T20 match? And why Ashwin again? Oh dear! Virat is losing the track of it.

Apparently Hardik Pandya hobbled off with an injury during the warm-ups which is why he is not playing.

Only attraction about this match is Pant's debut. Why Karthik though??? Team selection is baffling. Ideally both Pandyas should have been playing in place of Karthik and Ashwin. I don't understand the love for Jadhav either.

Only attraction about this match is Pant's debut. Why Karthik though??? Team selection is baffling. Ideally both Pandyas should have been playing in place of Karthik and Ashwin. I don't understand the love for Jadhav either.
Lol few months ago Jadhav was the next big thing and now he is not even worthy of getting selected? :misbah

WI look strong in T20's this XI can beat anyone anywhere. Even the crowd looks great, seems like both players and spectators are only interested in this format.

Lol few months ago Jadhav was the next big thing and now he is not even worthy of getting selected? :misbah

'LOL' . 'Few months' is enough time to judge player's caliber and future for any particular format. By the way I don't even remember hyping Jadhav as next big thing by anyone.

He shouldn't be playing in T20Is imo.:mv

Windies selection for t20s needs to be same in ODIS. What a mess they are! Used to be big fan of WI early 2000s!

Windies selection for t20s needs to be same in ODIS. What a mess they are! Used to be big fan of WI early 2000s!

Agreed man!! Used to be a big fan of WI myself.

They themselves are to be blamed for messing things up despite having good pool of talented cricketers.

What a joke that Gayle, Samuels, Pollard, Narine etc are not allowed to play the one day series but then magically turn up for the T20s. They should have been in the odi squads.

Indian future looks bleak if Pant is so hyped.

Golden age is over.

Pakistan will dominate now.

Honestly Gayle should've been there for ODI's, what a joke

The innings from Pant is probably the worst I have ever seen in T20s.

The innings from Pant is probably the worst I have ever seen in T20s.

Some of these hardcore IPL fans were laughing at me when I asked them to wait before these new crop of players play outside India particularly Jadhav and overhyped Pant. Jadeja still bats like a noob even after playing tons of matches. This indian team is all messed up right from the dressing room to the field.

Some of these hardcore IPL fans were laughing at me when I asked them to wait before these new crop of players play outside India particularly Jadhav and overhyped Pant. Jadeja still bats like a noob even after playing tons of matches. This indian team is all messed up right from the dressing room to the field.

Yeah, agree with you, the real test for all these youngsters is international cricket abroad. Same goes for players in PSL and all other leagues as well.

India's best players are: Kohli, Dhawan, Shami and Bhuvneshwar.

India have edge here because they have better spinners , WI will need 3 players to play really well to get this total.

Not confident with this bowling lineup - just takes one WI batsman to click and they can chase this.

I don't understand why Pant is coming in for so much criticism. He was far better than Kedar 'the flop show' Jadhav and MS 'the legend' Dhoni today.

Wow the target has been getting reduced so quick in such short time.

They were just 17 4 overs ago and they have added 60 Runs to their total in that team!

[MENTION=134300]Tusker[/MENTION] are you watching this :))) :)))

Back