West Indies beat India by 1 run in 1st T20I

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
West Indies Squad
CR Brathwaite*, S Badree, DJ Bravo, J Charles, ADS Fletcher, CH Gayle, JO Holder, E Lewis, SP Narine, KA Pollard, AD Russell, MN Samuels, LMP Simmons

India Squad

MS Dhoni*†, R Ashwin, STR Binny, JJ Bumrah, S Dhawan, RA Jadeja, V Kohli, B Kumar, A Mishra, Mohammed Shami, AM Rahane, KL Rahul, RG Sharma, UT Yadav

I live in England. Where can I watch it? Should be an entertaining series

West Indian team looks strong in this format and they are the current T20 champions. Can we get rid of Mishra, Binny, Dhawan please?

Can any body tell me if Ten Cricket will be televising the match? :( Not possible to watch on Star Sports.

Dhawan has been dropped from T20s but he's chosen for tests. Ideally he should be nowhere the Indian team in any of the formats..

Good to see cricket in the motherland! Hope it's better than that odd T20 in New York a while back.

Just add Gayle in the place of Lewis and I think this is the greatest T20 line up ever assembled! Array of power hitters right through..

Lmao Windies hacks in full demolition mode.

Throwing the kitchen sink at literally everything:))

Charles tearing Indian bowlers into half. Whattay pure hack he is.

But in T20s, you need players like him.

Charles and Lewis in the mood.. the worst part for India is they have Brathwaite coming at 9.. best part is this carnage is only for 20 overs :))

In case UK viewers are wondering - the match is on Premier Sports.

West Indies off to an electric start. No team boasts the power hitting depth they do in T20s.

Geez what a clean hit - but Bumrah was asking for it.

Leg spin first up. Ashwin in test matches has no resemblance to Ashwin in T20s.. :O

20 ball fifty for Charles... super innings so far. No-nonsense player!

I now know what commentators mean when they say 'toying'.. ridiculous hitting with utmost ease..

They need big hitting like this to attract the US crowds (although I doubt there are a lot of natives watching).

West indies are the ultimate T20 team.

They don't even try to play single. Trying to hit six off every single ball:yk

We need to score atleast 200. No way India will chase that.

I wonder why Charles is even trying for singles when he can hit every ball for a 6.. is there a gameplan? :)))

Back