West Indies beat India by 1 run in 1st T20I

Poor thinking. He might be better than Chandrika but he won't do any better. He is a hack at best..
If he is better than chandrika than he should play in the first 11 .
Doesnt matter how much better he is.

They could only hit 5 sixes instead of 6 sixes in Stuart Binny's over. This is what makes Binny stay ahead of Stuart Broad. Legend!

Lmao the first ball Windies try to defend and it's a wicket.

They should keep on attacking:))

someone retweeted
Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi & Kejriwal Are Trying To Figure If Stuart Binny Is Dalit, So That They Can Visit His House To Show Sympathy.

You know cricket has entered US when you see Cycle Pure Agarbatthis review :))

Ind Bowlers are being assaulted in west indies. Isn't this a crystal clear case of failed foreign policy of Narendra Modi?

Awkward moment at the time, pakistani have switched to star sport, while Indian have switched to ptv sport.

Carlos Brathwaite smokes one out of the ground now.. The big hitters keep coming!

Csk quota all rounder 3 overs 38 runs 2 wkts...
Father quota all rounder 1 over 32 runs..

Is Pollard a liability to this line up? Looks the weakest of all power hitters..

Bowlers have become redundant in modern limited overs cricket in most instances but this is on another level .

lol what the hell...

India blown away.

I don't think we can chase 260 in 20 overs regardless of how ridiculous the pitch and grounds are.

Haha...this is mockery of cricket.

I heard one edge went for 6.

The problem with our bowlers was that they were going by the traditional T20 formula by bowling line and length for the first 2 overs and yorkers and slow balls in the next 2.

But the Windies are redefining T20 batting trying to hit every single ball for six.:msd

The team which can't score 200 run in an innings in a test match now scores 200 in jst 15 ovr

Someone please ask Sushma Swaraj to rescue 11 Indians who are being harassed by few WestIndians in the USA

The attendance isn't great. There also seem to be as many WI fans as Indian ones. I was thinking that the desi crowd would fill up the place.

Maybe it is time to organize India - Pakistan matches in the US. That would be fun to watch.

Jealous of these Americans. Despite having garbage team, they some how managed to build a decent cricket ground. We can pull 50,000+ crowd for 3 t20 game easily. UGHH

Indians logic :
"West Indies team is so scared of Rohit Sharma that they want to score at least 400 runs in 20 overs" ����

Just heard from my brother than the Zika virus has spread to Florida.

Our cricketers must be evacuated immediately.:narine

Stop blaming binny every bowler went for over 30 runs, just that he was a bit quicker to achieve the milestone

Poor Binny.
Even gave a wide.
Tried his best to give 37 in one over.
You need cricketers who go that extra mile.

WI u will win the match on this score itself, just declare the innings which u would not done in test Series.

Meanwhile Americans Are Trying To Figure OUT Whats The Difference Between Cricket & Baseball. They All Hit The Same Way. ;)

Good bowling by Bumrah at the end. If India loses, they might not visit florida again lol.

The problem with our bowlers was that they were going by the traditional T20 formula by bowling line and length for the first 2 overs and yorkers and slow balls in the next 2.

But the Windies are redefining T20 batting trying to hit every single ball for six.:msd

Like T&T in the CLT20 a few years ago.

West Indies hit at least a boundary in 19 of the 20 overs today. They did the same in the WT20 semi-final vs India. Both records.

Stuart Binny narrowly missed making a world record. Our sportsmen deserve our support despite such narrow misses.

Lol. Pity at Indians bowlers.

And these guys were comparing Bumrah with Fizz.

No chance at all.

Lol. We open T20I with Rahane. Why not bring Dravid and Kaif back?

One thing is certain, this might not be too bad a day for the posters here.

Indian fans can find solace from Pakistan's loss and Pakistan fans can find solace from India's loss.:msd

Back