West Indies beat India by 1 run in 1st T20I

Rahane batting here is almost like a classical dancer doing disco dance.. poor guy

India and pakistan both have this wierd thinking that a player that does well in one format will do well in the others too .
Yasir and rahane .

India aren't giving up, and with good reason. This pitch is still flat and they have Rohit Sharma.

India and pakistan both have this wierd thinking that a player that does well in one format will do well in the others too .
Yasir and rahane .

You, sir, are guilty of that, aren't you? You believe this West Indies team will do well in test matches? :)

Indian batsmen are too classical for this power game.. ain't happening...

Koi run kara na karay bus Kohli ko jaldi out kardo :danish

Yes Kohli out..

now India wins or loses I don't care

Run rate required above 10 and captain cool is hiding. Tournaments change, story remains same

You, sir, are guilty of that, aren't you? You believe this West Indies team will do well in test matches? :)

No simply because have seen lewis before and he has a higher ceiling than some others in westindies even though he himself is not that great also bishop wants him to play tests over the others and he follows westindies cricket.

No simply because have seen lewis before and he has a higher ceiling than some others in westindies even though he himself is not that great also bishop wants him to play tests over the others and he follows westindies cricket.

Please quote the source to back your claim :)

Rahul you beauty.. no slogging.. just classical drives to get those boundaries :hamster:

Ok now we have another awesome batsman in Rahul to accompany Kohli.. we're ready for CT and WC... get ready world :hamster:

Lol our guys can't power hit like the west Indies.

So trying to chase with classical shots:lara

Virat Kohli Went Out Early To Finish Up Beating The Hell Out Of Stuart Binny That He Started After Inning's Break. ;)

Time to open a thread for Babar Azam vs KL Rahul.. this comparison is very very interesting.. what say [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] bro?

Hopefully West indies will win tonight and make this series a bit more interesting. I really can't stand these one sided bore fests.

Big chase & Kohli fumbles....some situations are just too familiar

Btw which team is claiming home ground advantage in this game?

Is Manish Pandey in the squad? Why wasn't he selected then?

Rohit Dhawan Kohli Rahul Pandey Dhoni Pandya...This would be a very good batting lineup for India in LOIs.

Is Manish Pandey in the squad? Why wasn't he selected then?

Rohit Dhawan Kohli Rahul Pandey Dhoni Pandya...This would be a very good batting lineup for India in LOIs.

Manish is currently playing for India A in Australia quadrangular series.. he was in the squad but didn't bother to travel from Australia to US :))

If only Kohli was there at this stage, India would have had a very good shot at winning this game. I feel India is gonna lose this game despite Rohit and Rahul efforts with no hitter to come next. I would be very happy if I proved wrong though.

Thank you Russell.. I would have turned off the TV if Rahul was out :)))

If only Kohli was there at this stage, India would have had a very good shot at winning this game. I feel India is gonna lose this game despite Rohit and Rahul efforts with no hitter to come next. I would be very happy if I proved wrong though.

I see what you did there.... how the mighty have fallen :msd

In order to win games like these, you need players like Jason Roy opening.. who can hit anything and everything not Rahane..

Last edited:
Rohit bhai found the right pitch and right format after those test matches :))

Brilliant 50 from Rohit. He always proves from time to time why he is 2nd best player after Kohli in this team. Still the kind of criticism he gets when he fails in one or two is outrageous and despicable.

INDIAN FANS: Rohit sir Rohit sir.. We are very sorry for teasing you. Please bat well sir today, we depend on you.:usman

Rahul is developing different gears. It's good to see. The series vs WI was exactly what he needed.

Back