West Indies beat India by 1 run in 1st T20I

Am an Indian I prefer visiting cricketing forums when we are winning . it is typical for most fans .
whats not typical is fans to mock their own team and players , you are a rare breed

Thanks for accepting that. Show me where did i mock my team. I can criticise my team. Now don't run away and show me the post where I mocked Indian team. Or are you another intolerant poster?

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/WgFOEhAcSpCjS" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/shocked-gif-WgFOEhAcSpCjS">via GIPHY</a></p>

Haha so close yet so far. India did so well to get there only to lose

Lol Dhoni makes such a mess. Why the hack he was denying the singles earlier.... Smh.

AM dying of laughter, cant control my roar hahahaha yar what the heck was that. OMG Dhoni, what have you doneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8 runs in last over hahahaha

The finisher failed. Incredible game. Well played both teams. I know Indian fans must feel totally down, but this could have gone either way. Congrats to WI.

Why are we surprised?

Lokesh was tiring and Dhoni couldn't bring out the big shots.

He is over the hill and yet people don't realize it.

Incredible batting by Lokesh really.

Anyways, our batting XI for this game had only 3 batsmen - Rohit, Kohli and Lokesh.

Duds like Rahane do nothing in LOI.

Binny, jaddu and Ashwin are useless in T20s too.

So its ok.

Great chase.

Loo what a batting shootout.
Dhoni is my favourite indian player but is sadly losing his aura still respect him a lot though.

To think that a player with Dhoni's experience would bottle it so :facepalm:

Spare a thought for poor Rahul.

What a game. Great Game! Kudos to India for bringing it so close. No other team could've done it! :bow:

Should have won :(
Anyway well played , we seem to be jinxed aginst WI in this format .

Dhoni made the mistake of taking it too deep. Unnecessary singles and doubles in the third and second last overs.

I don't know why we have this deadweight Dhoni in the team , he should have been dropped a long time ago.

Dhoni delays it to too late. Previously it used to work.... Now it doesn't.

He should change his calculations.

Don't worry Indian fans, we are brothers in arms because we both lost close games we should have won, but choked at the wrong stages.

Don't worry Indian fans, we are brothers in arms because we both lost close games we should have won, but choked at the wrong stages.

I don't think Pakistan had any chance right from 2/3...

Rahul must feel gutted he should had taken it away from Dhoni,like Kohli does when he is on other side!

lol, this game was so fun.

KL Rahul looks set for a bright future in all formats.

Crawl back to that place again now. This game is for people who have sportsmanship not phattus who hide when the going gets tough.

On topic : KL Rahul is the find of this series for India.

KL Rahul was the find for India, way back when he scored those 100s in Australia.

You've been watching too less cricket and indulging in too much negativity. Change your ways

What a game!! Wow. 500 runs scored in 40 overs in America and kids blasting 100's off 50 deliveries.
There used to be a time when 245 was a good 50 over total! What a time to watch cricket. Seriously

Well Played Indian Team.They lost but they made a match out of it which no other team could have done.
Switched to indian match even when they were winning and me being a pak fan says a lot of about the current quality of cricket played by indian team.
WI are real beasts in T-20.

KL Rahul was the find for India, way back when he scored those 100s in Australia.

You've been watching too less cricket and indulging in too much negativity. Change your ways

This.

I do not care much about this result.

India has found another T20 player who can play at the big stage.

The problem still is that India is still only playing with 3 batsmen. Rahul + Rohit + Kohli. Not enough.

Dhoni is done.
Rahane is not good enough to play T20's.
Binny should never be slected.
Jaddu/Ashwin are strictly bowlers. They cannot add the lower order punch.

India is an average T20 team.

May be your standard is too low. I look at player's performances for few series not just their debut series. According to your logic even Hirwani was the find for india after that test where he took 16 wickets. Try harder next time.:inti

May be your standard is too low. I look at player's performances for few series not just their debut series. According to your logic even Hirwani was the find for india after that test where he took 16 wickets. Try harder next time.:inti

Bhaag bhai, who is your favorite Indian player? Sehwag? Sachin? Do you rate them?

I am so upset right now, we lost a game where we should have crossed the rope before last ball.
IPL habbit of taking matters to last ball has cost us.

Indian loss is worse than Pakistani loss against England

Back