West Indies beat India by 1 run in 1st T20I

Shastri: " Very hard work for those cheer leaders" :))) reminds me of that scene from Azahar where he gets excited hearing the word "hookers".

Even KL Rahul is htting sixes without much effort.

It's the modern day bat. Watch old clips of matches from 2002 and observe the size of the bats. I recently had the chance to play few shots with a bat that was meant for Ross Taylor of NZ. Those bats are on steroids. And his bat wasn't even that thick. I'm convinced that the likes of Warner and Finch would have suffered if the thickness of the bats were kept same as it was in back in 2002.

Bowlers are redundant in limited overs cricket these days unless bowling to pakistani batters.

It's the modern day bat. Watch old clips of matches from 2002 and observe the size of the bats. I recently had the chance to play few shots with a bat that was meant for Ross Taylor of NZ. Those bats are on steroids. And his bat wasn't even that thick. I'm convinced that the likes of Warner and Finch would have suffered if the thickness of the bats were kept same as it was in back in 2002.
Roy in particular seems to have an incredible bat .
The ping is amazing .

Exactly, mishits going for 6 should be reserved for the likes of Gayle and Afridi, not everyone.

Wow. Dhoni is going at a strike rate of more than 200. When was the last time you saw that?

I apologize to Pakistani friends on behalf of KL Rahul... sorry for hitting sixes :p :hamster:

Beauty of Indian batsmanship.. no where did we slog or were in hurry.. all shots being timed. That is the reason we will never master T20 cricket and I hope we continue like this :)

Don't mind losing if Rahul continues to play those exquisite shots...

Pakistan gonna lose and India gonna win a game they should have lost

You think those fans' children will end up following cricket as they grow up ? heck no.

You think those fans' children will end up following cricket as they grow up ? heck no.

It's not been cricket today, I feel for the bowlers (except Binny, he should be nowhere near the playing XI and also Sunil 'fit just in time for IPL' Narine).

Rahul should do an internship program under Kohli for the next season or so. He should focus on fitness and mental conditioning. We found a gem! :hamster:

Bowling of both India and West Indies is ****. They made this match possible.. :)))

Not many will notice that but Indians are the best in creating little breaks during overs by asking for gloves, drinks or injury while chasing a stiff target.

It's not been cricket today, I feel for the bowlers (except Binny, he should be nowhere near the playing XI and also Sunil 'fit just in time for IPL' Narine).

When Windies score 245 in a 20 over game, you know the pitch is trash. But the batsmen and ex-batsmen turned commentators would forever say "its a good pitch".

Not many will notice that but Indians are the best in creating little breaks during overs by asking for gloves, drinks or injury while chasing a stiff target.

Dhoni is a simple man.. he hits one out of the park and gets the required rest in the mean time.. :)))

When Windies score 245 in a 20 over game, you know the pitch is trash. But the batsmen and ex-batsmen turned commentators would forever say "its a good pitch".

And forget to add 'for the bowlers and 4/6 sponsors'. Meanwhile we have England 6 down chasing 250. World of difference.

LK Rahul, whattay player he is. Very very impressive, happy to see such talented young player.

Where were you when west indies were batting? Typical of you to hide when the going gets tough. Chal aage jaa

Am an Indian I prefer visiting cricketing forums when we are winning . it is typical for most fans .
whats not typical is fans to mock their own team and players , you are a rare breed

Am an Indian I prefer visiting cricketing forums when we are winning . it is typical for most fans .
whats not typical is fans to mock their own team and players , you are a rare breed

He is not blinded by patriotism. That is how it should be, you are a fan but not an idiot.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/WgFOEhAcSpCjS" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/shocked-gif-WgFOEhAcSpCjS">via GIPHY</a></p>

Back