West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Praveen coming before Mishra and Ishant?

The guy does not seem to have any defensive technique. He cannot block shots. Terrible decision to send him ahead of Mishra and Ishant :facepalm:

Dravid is going to get screwed. I hate our tail after Bhajji, they don't even put up a fight. pathetic.

300 is needed to have that psychological pressure on the Windies. 250 is very much chasable

and lol dravid using Misbah's Mohali innings as model in this match :misbah

in sri lanka mishra and mithun were batting and the lankan commentator was constantly pronouncing "misra" which is exactly how its pronounced in up dialect.

The way Dravid is playing right now, taking singles in the first half of the over.

Imagine the reaction if Sachin was doing this...

The way Dravid is playing right now, taking singles in the first half of the over.

Imagine the reaction if Sachin was doing this...

Selfish player playin for his 100..... Team ki koi fikar hi nahin hain.... But having said that... i just love Dravid in such matches

pk should be fined within the team for such idiocy. slogging like :afridi and dancing on the pitch like :afridi

he shld pick a better role model

Sen writes in, "If Dravid stays unbeaten he would become the first test batsman in the world to have seen 400 men bite the dust at other end. Quite unsentimental with good byes, he must have become.Thanks to John from y'day, I am going to follow closely this facet of Dravid's performances in the future." Going by that record, Chanders is stuck at 392, and Dravid has 398

Mishra deserves a promotion to below Bhajji, and PK a demotion to #11. If you're going to play like a #11, might as well bat there!

Dravid ko kaywal 5 runs aur chaiye apna Shatak poora karnay kay liye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back