West Indies v India | 1st Test | Kingston | 20-24 June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
India have enough on the board. They have this in the bag. Cnt c West Indies getting 250 let alone 320!

326 to win

who won the predict the score contest?? not me again :(

but great innings...didn't expect this shot from Dravid :facepalm: but chalo koi ni :)

What will India's score be in the second innings?

shahidafridi123: 349
cric_fan82 - 260
subhek - 320
freelance_cricketer - 332
cricketfanfirst - 347
kashmiri_lad - 327
ahamedirshad123 - 258
Jheenga- 221
AmjidJaved- 243
nish_mate - 339
Cricfan_90 - 197
talha.raja - 281
bantu - 232 all out
pun500 - 310 dec.
down4whatever: 300

Please Join!

Ahamedirshad narrowly wins the contest! ( Aapko milta hai prestige ka pressure cooker )
well guessed guys!

Great innings by Dravid. Mishraji was good too, but, there was no need to flash wildly when everything was going well.

Great innings from Rahul, showing how technically proficient players stand out when the conditions are tough to bat. Hats off to the Legend.

West Indies all out for 241.

Brave efforts from Barath and Chanderpaul. But target too stiff for a weak batting lineup!!! :afridi

There are chances of Windies causing an upset with our current bowlers though I hope seemers keep their 1st innings form up.

IIRC WI hold the record for the highest record chase in he fourth innings(they chased 380 or so) so there is no reason why the cant chase this score down

If anyone can chase this......it will be windies..........barath, chanderpaul, sarwan, samuels....

chalo bhaiyon its late, m going to sleep

peeche se 6-7 wickets udwa dena!

goodnight

gavaskar chanelling bill lawry "its all happening at the ...."

Last edited:
Barath throwing his bat at everything....

India needs to snatch him soon... For now Barath is succeeding :afridi

Not worried at all yet...even if Windies get to 100-1 or so. They're very capable of collapsing, and our boys have a lot of fight. If they win despite all that, then they deserve it! But as of now I'm very relaxed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back