West Indies v India | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jun 30, 2013 l WI Inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont have ishant sharma :p so he cant score another 97 :p

I think you forgot we are master in turning garbage into good and mediocre players into super players a few examples are perera, robi peterson, broad etc

I think you forgot we are master in turning garbage into good and mediocre players into super players a few examples are perera, robi peterson, broad etc

Perera took 6 wickets :) and our batting lineup is totally **** :) and our bowling attack is totally diff now no sami no tanvir no cheema

Just imagine life after captain cool dhoni...Saw Kohli & Rohit both doing captaincy in some IPL matches they will kill this team with their attitude and aggression...And still remember Gambhir (Old candidate for capataincy) abusing balaji...

Raina is a captain in the MSD mould. I hope he is our next one day kaptaan.

Raina is a captain in the MSD mould. I hope he is our next one day kaptaan.

No joke but if Jadeja can perform continuously and find a permanent place in the team he can be the captain i am not sure if he have captained any team in domestic level...

Perera took 6 wickets :) and our batting lineup is totally **** :) and our bowling attack is totally diff now no sami no tanvir no cheema

but against same bowling in Tests u forgot robi peterson? it's not that our bowling is weak it's the captaincy and mindset we take it to easy after getting some early wickets...

No joke but if Jadeja can perform continuously and find a permanent place in the team he can be the captain i am not sure if he have captained any team in domestic level...

Yup same feeling here :) and i think jadeja should bat up the order he have that much temperment to play long innings (3 triple centuries in domestic) and he is a complete all rounder

Saw the video, praveen kumar was abusing badly, seemed like he was going to go out and hit him with the stump in his hand

but against same bowling in Tests u forgot robi peterson? it's not that our bowling is weak it's the captaincy and mindset we take it to easy after getting some early wickets...

Yup :( that knock was a match winning one
100 by Shafiq
100 by YK
10 wkt haul by ajmal :) and still we lost :'(

This final touch from roach will be remembered...WI tailenders are always famous for giving final touches to a chase when their batsmen flops...

Waaaattttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Match :) Congrts WI :) Good fight back by india after that 100 runs partnership by Charles and Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back