West Indies v India | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jun 30, 2013 l WI Inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy proving once again that he is underrated...First proved with the ball in first innings now doing with the bat in 2nd innings...

very good hit and thats the end of the over.... that is all westindies need. sammy hitting a four or a six but staying on the crease.

Windies have got this but they have always screwed up from here. Hopefully, they won't today.

impressed by charles over all... made a good partnership and has not thrown his wicket away.

Absolutely stupid batting from Sammy, he don't need to play silly shots at this stage of the match. PowerPlay will be crucial for India

Imagine if their was DRS...a clear sound was there...

And now commies started over DRS and that sound...

Another one from sammy he want to to finish before 40 overs...

:four sammy is destroying them. the guy has 2 fours and three sixes in his 29 and :out well this was expected. he was going for everything.

Sammy gone...But nice cameo...2 wickets and 29 runs nice contribution...

Although i think sammy was playing like for the bonus point i think its not a good idea... His wicket is worth more than the bonus point because he is risking the match... a wicket and a collapse is on.

And sammy is gone... poor stuff! Just going after everything... easy 2 points, but WI want to risk the 2 points for 1 extra point :facepalm

Can Windies do an England here?

Likely not- dont have any Saffers in the line up to choke!!!

Agreed nonsense batting. he could have won this with singles . 6 balls and he was going for everything. good entertainment though.

OH NO NO charles goes out of the crease and he misses the balla nd karthik misses the ball and its :four

missed stumping and a 4...Time for kohli to shout at DK...

203/7 in 38th over... balls are no issue. jcharles should just chill and take singles. 27 required.

Although i think sammy was playing like for the bonus point i think its not a good idea... His wicket is worth more than the bonus point because he is risking the match... a wicket and a collapse is on.

And sammy is gone... poor stuff! Just going after everything... easy 2 points, but WI want to risk the 2 points for 1 extra point :facepalm

4 points for each match actually...WI already have 5 now if they win this match they will have 9...

Charles still in aggressive mode going for his 100 with a SR of 100+

full toss and away for a single... good thing didnt try some weird shot on that full toss.

I really wanna see indian news channel aaj tak tomorrow really wanna say what they will say after this defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back