West Indies v India | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jun 30, 2013 l WI Inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine life after captain cool dhoni...Saw Kohli & Rohit both doing captaincy in some IPL matches they will kill this team with their attitude and aggression...And still remember Gambhir (Old candidate for capataincy) abusing balaji...

Just imagine life after captain cool dhoni...Saw Kohli & Rohit both doing captaincy in some IPL matches they will kill this team with their attitude and aggression...And still remember Gambhir (Old candidate for capataincy) abusing balaji...

Best keeper and best captain. this match is proving it. and the luck factor :p is also great.

Kohli and Gambhir are the worst possible candidates. Rohit was ok, he wasn't as abusive as Gambhir and Kohli, I remember in one game Gambhir had a go at Kohli. Valid point here, with Dhoni gone, Indian team would be in disarray

Luck=Sir Jaddu+Dhoni

Sir Jaddu can't handle it alone...

Yeah one match without dhoni and its just not working for him and karthik needs to stop screaming for everything.

Kohli and Gambhir are the worst possible candidates. Rohit was ok, he wasn't as abusive as Gambhir and Kohli, I remember in one game Gambhir had a go at Kohli. Valid point here, with Dhoni gone, Indian team would be in disarray

Yea i remember that Gambhir v Kohli in that match...I remember some incidents of Rohit also when he was Mumbai captain...You remember him shouting at Karthik and throwing his bat when he got run out...And there is a famous video of Rohit abusing fans on youtube

Before that i always thought rohit as a calm and decent person...

Yea i remember that Gambhir v Kohli in that match...I remember some incidents of Rohit also when he was Mumbai captain...You remember him shouting at Karthik and throwing his bat when he got run out...And there is a famous video of Rohit abusing fans on youtube

Before that i always thought rohit as a calm and decent person...

I didn't follow all the IPL matches, is it on youtube? Let me check

19 runs were still needed.... funnily if these two bat sensibly and take singles there are enough balls left to win it.

Who was the indian player who came behind Charles to appreciate when he was leaving the ground...i didn't see his face clearly...

Happy Birthday Kemar Roach...make this bday more special dude...

I didn't follow all the IPL matches, is it on youtube? Let me check

Just search youtube for Rohit Sharma & Praveen Kumar abusing

But you need to learn hindi or urdu to understand what they are saying...

Just search youtube for Rohit Sharma & Praveen Kumar abusing

But you need to learn hindi or urdu to understand what they are saying...

Mujhe hindhi atha hain bhaijaan, main arun lal ka commentary sun raha hoon

lekin confused ho jata hoon ata ati mein :shakib

really well done by charles. had a domestic average of 17 when he first came in... batted as if he had all the experience in the world through that whole innings

Mujhe hindhi atha hain bhaijaan, main arun lal ka commentary sun raha hoon

lekin confused ho jata hoon ata ati mein :shakib

Hindi main gaalyan understand ker lete ho bhai g? ya translate kerni peregi audio...

Fantastic innings by Johson Charles i hope it will turn out to be a match winning one

Hindi main gaalyan understand ker lete ho bhai g? ya translate kerni peregi audio...

Mera jigri dost ek pakistani hain, uski sath hamesha urdu mein baat karta hoon, gali bhi soon ne parta hain, sab samajh mein atha hain bhaijaan :moyo

I dont get why Raina is bowling now.

:confused?

My bad, He picks up a wicket!

Kohli does a dhoni!

Tino should make it today he was a total failure with ball in early spells...so many extras...

Man those horns, whatever they are called, are very damn freaking annoying.... Bann those!

Batsmen really need to look at themselves. Narine and Sammy didnt need to make those wild shots

Highest score for both of these guys in ODI's is 24...

these people really need to learn if the target is gettable by running then there is no point in hitting... westindies have hitted their way out of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back