West Indies v India | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jun 30, 2013 l WI Inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he can have some lessons from Sir Bopara on how to do that reverse thing in the end...

For that the help of teh otehr ten players is required. ;)

ishant bowling leg and giving away singles.

Darren Bravo really middling them well here, but this is a difficult wicket to bat on.

For that the help of teh otehr ten players is required. ;)

ishant bowling leg and giving away singles.

Naa we got enough skill and balls to win without tampering the balls :D

Suppose bhuvi want to do that reverse thing...Thn who in the indian team can take care of the ball? For Eng bopara is the man to make it ready u know...

Ishant the poor guy got no money to get a decent hair cut...

Suppose bhuvi want to do that reverse thing...Thn who in the indian team can take care of the ball? For Eng bopara is the man to make it ready u know...

hahaha . we can always take the fittest man in PK as 12th man & tell him to chew it :afridi

Quite a lot of dot balls by windies...

46 out of 68 runs in boundary... 58 dot balls :eek: in 84 balls

Just saw my favorite umpire in the crowd...Steve Buckner what a man really miss to see him giving decisions on the field...

couple of whacks...

Thn who in the indian team can take care of the ball?

karthik. when he is appealing he will give the ball to slip who will secretly scratch it.

nah...sir can do it in a better way and nobody will ever know...

Sir just does not have the flair me thinks . He also comes from a very modest background & i doubt if he will ever risk every thing that he has .

We should sue these Caribbean guys for insulting our Sir...

Sir conceded 20 runs in 2 overs now Sir will get 6 wickets in next over...

you know their strategy is very good. attack jadeja early and put him under pressure.

That awkward moment when ishant conceded 12 runs in 3 overs and Sir gone for 20 runs in 2 overs...

you know their strategy is very good. attack jadeja early and put him under pressure.

Something our batsmen should learn and get out of the shell...It's common now in limited over games to attack the best and once u did it the whole bowling attack will go under pressure because of the leading bowler being under pressured...

Something our batsmen should learn and get out of the shell...It's common now in limited over games to attack the best and once u did it the whole bowling attack will go under pressure because of the leading bowler being under pressured...

Yes rather then tuk tuk and defending against their best will only give the opposition confidence. Attacking their best has a few good effects.

1. the bowler losses his rhythm and thus attacks less and bowls defensive deliveries and can even bowl bad.
2. The captain becomes confused as when your trump card fails it automatically throws a wrench in your plans.
3. The batting side gains massive confidence of hitting their best bowler.
4. The bowling side most likely also losses morale and thus can give away the match.

Chanders yes , Sarwan is in horrible form

But still they need to give him a long run he will get back to form...Charles can keep and Sarwan can play instead of Ramdin the guy average 20 in ODI's after playing 100 matches...

Yes rather then tuk tuk and defending against their best will only give the opposition confidence. Attacking their best has a few good effects.

1. the bowler losses his rhythm and thus attacks less and bowls defensive deliveries and can even bowl bad.
2. The captain becomes confused as when your trump card fails it automatically throws a wrench in your plans.
3. The batting side gains massive confidence of hitting their best bowler.
4. The bowling side most likely also losses morale and thus can give away the match.

Totally agree...Plus we need to learn how to rotate strike after a boundary it shouldn't be like 004000 but instead 104101

Last edited:
ally agree...Plus we need to learn how to rotate strike after a boundary i shound be like 004000 but instead 104101

Yep and we should also let go of this continuous fours habits. I have seen our players hit the first four and then second four and then they get caught trying to hit a third one. patience and rotation. Hope we see some of it in the indies tour.

94/3 in 19.1

Yep and we should also let go of this continuous fours habits. I have seen our players hit the first four and then second four and then they get caught trying to hit a third one. patience and rotation. Hope we see some of it in the indies tour.

94/3 in 19.1

Yea that's true...

i dont know if sharma knows this but he is leaking just the amount of runs they need in his overs.

This joker Rameez coes to com box and praises the batsmen to dismissal right away,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back