West Indies v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Barbados | 28/4/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run rate over 5 now. Wahab showing his semi-final performance was just a once in a blue moon performance

Thank God for Afridi, he's undoing some of the damage done by Wahab Riaz's bowling

Well the debate is over now, Wahab Riaz is nowhere near Umar Gul's league it seems.

they should be bowling it full length to entice the batsmen instead of giving them deliveries on short length...pitch doesn't seem to have the traditional Barbados pace & bounce so no use in trying to bowl it short!

Lol people calm down. You do realise Wahab has been playing for 7 months while Gul has been playing for 7 years?

Come one guys, atleast hope for some competition...let WI bat well today. Pakistan has been excellent with the ball throughout the year. Lets just once the batting speak...

Poor line from Wahab. Lucky the batsmen are not putting those away for boundaries. Where are those vicious yorkers we saw in Mohali?

Nice to be challenged a bit here, let's see how the bowler's respond :)

These two plus the other bravo are the only good batsmen WI have. Get em out and the match is as good as done.

The West Indian team hurdling over the Macbook :) Glad to see them showing so much interest in the match

Afridi 9th in ICC ODI Bowling Rankings. I'm glad to hear that :)

Should have been ranked in the top 5 or even top 3 after finishing as the leading wicket taker alongside with Zaheer Khan in the World cup.

Pakistan need a wicket or two here - these 2 batsmen are looking dangerous out there... Nice to be challenged for once.

What are these Indians doing here?

IPL is taking place in India you know...

have to say i am a fan of wahab but since the world cup he's been very disappointing. i dont mind him goig for runs or not getting wickets, if thats a function of either excellent batting or excellent battin conditions. whats not acceptable is inconsistency at the professional level and he doesnt seem to show signs of improving this.

gul is the same, incredible or horrendous. all good and well for a player to be a match winner, but not sure as to the utility if he's as often a match loser.

Salman hurt - a surprise bounce from the pitch there... Unpleasant surprise.

:salman injured, this is a plan by :kami

:umarakmal to keep and :kami will be brought back for the 4th odi :zoni :adnan

salman.gif
should be wearing a helmet seeing the bounce.

What are these Indians doing here?

IPL is taking place in India you know...

Atleast they are adding to the 10 people turning up to watch the matches...
:facepalm:
and they are showing their big hearts :afridi

dude these Indians -.-

How many Pakistanis do you see during Indian matches?

Salman...ouch!

Hmmmm...honestly I think most Pakistanis don't care much for the Indian team...I barely know when they are playing...

Good to see Indians keeping an eye on us though...
Watching out for the youngsta beauties...
:ahmed:junaid:umarakmal:shafiq:hammad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back